Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty 5: World at War
Back to the old days, again.

Release date: November 11, 2008

Looks like their gonna compete with Gears of War 2, that will take down the online attendance toll. I bought the demo and it looks like its going to be a good game suprisingly. If you pre-order it, you get the 1 time code for the M1A1 assault rifle. Otherwise you dont get it until your 64th rank. I think 65 is max until presting again.

It's just like COD4 with the game types and leaderboards. But different rank symbols, guns, maps, and instead of an airstrike you get attack dogs. There is also told to be the new "Heat Vision Scope" for dead on accuracy. I can't wait! I'm pre-ordering mine sometime soon, see you guys online.
I have seen a vid of the gameplay and it looks and feels like COD4. I can't wait to get it.
Tell you one thing, I won't be going prestige on this game, I went all the way on 4, and 65 ranks? 10 times of that? are you kidding me, I've been playing the beta and am only 15, it takes a lot a exp to level.

I'll be working on my gold guns very quickly very quickly.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Tell you one thing, I won't be going prestige on this game, I went all the way on 4, and 65 ranks? 10 times of that? are you kidding me, I've been playing the beta and am only 15, it takes a lot a exp to level.

I'll be working on my gold guns very quickly very quickly.

Same here. Im getting Commander, gold guns, challenges, and just gonna get on to goof off with friends
I need the 360 code so I can play the Beta on Live.
I played the BETA... pretty good game. Def worth getting if ur into FPS.
Eh' in my opinion, CoD5: WaW isn't the best....but it's great! Smile I think that CoD4: Modern Warfare is the best of the two...and when playing online CoD5: WaW is really funny and fun to play =P!

I recommend Wink =P
This game is amazing. Great online play.