Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Harlan
0-7 jenkins goes to harlan this friday to take on the 1-6 green dragons in a district game who is it gonna be?
Jenkins can get the offense going, they'll have a chance but I'll say..

Harlan-12
Jenkins-6
Well I will go with my Cavaliers on this one. We may be 0-7 but our boys want this win. I believe they can come out with the win.

Jenkins-18
Harlan-6
This goin to be a dogfight. lol
I'm takin' dragon ball in a big way.
if they win they get the three spot correct?
0-7 Jenkins vs. 1-6 Harlan Independent, big dogfight.
BB CLAW Wrote:0-7 Jenkins vs. 1-6 Harlan Independent, big dogfight.
Not even funny.
DaBears Wrote:This goin to be a dogfight. lol

haha, yeah HUGE one!
I'll take the dragons in this one.
I expect that the Dragons will win this one. They should. JB is an excellent coach and he will pull it off. He has very little athleticism to work with and after this years junior dominated class has its mediocre year next year as seniors and moves on, things aint looking good.
JB is well respected in every nook and cranny and rightfully so. He is an excellent coach. Hats off to JB, he's on a rough road.
Harlan just play Willaimsburg to 21 points..Jenkins better be focused because Harlan is a WELL COACHED team year in and year out. Just stuggling of late! Best of luck to both teams..I think the green and white will win, lol!
I havn't heard much from Harlan this year but Im going to have to take them wit the win over Jenkins.
Harlan-32
Jenkins-14
Harlan will take this one
Harlan by 14.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think the green and white will win, lol!

haha thats a good one!
Its going to be nasty, cold, and wet Friday Night. The referees will be much more fairer than they were last year at Jenkins. It really will be a dogfight.
BB CLAW Wrote:Its going to be nasty, cold, and wet Friday Night. The referees will be much more fairer than they were last year at Jenkins. It really will be a dogfight.
I don't see how you get that...Last year your Green Dragons just got outplayed!
Harlan Ind.- 20 .... Jenkins- 6 and Link will rush for 150 and three touchdowns.