• Anyone have the score in this game?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

21-19 Breathitt at HALF
33-19 Breathitt

END OF 3RD

Haddix left with injury.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:
  • Anyone have the score in this game?

I talked to your dad and told him we had been in contact.Channing is a HORSE.He destroyed LCA.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I talked to your dad and told him we had been in contact.Channing is a HORSE.He destroyed LCA.
  • Dad said that Channing's performance was the best he had seen.....How serious is Jade's injury? Will he be back by the playoffs? I heard that Breathitt put Fugate @ QB and it worked out pretty well. Kinda ran a version of the "Wildcat" formation.

Channing Has an Excellent game. I thought was the best in the mountains but i was wrong because i got home and Nathaniel Gillium of Harlan County ran for 429 yards i believe.
bac2369 Wrote:Channing Has an Excellent game. I thought was the best in the mountains but i was wrong because i got home and Nathaniel Gillium of Harlan County ran for 429 yards i believe.
  • What grade is the kid in?

I believe he is a senior but not sure. Oh by the way if u didnt already know the score was 40 to 26 with Breathitt County winning.
bac2369 Wrote:I believe he is a senior but not sure. Oh by the way if u didnt already know the score was 40 to 26 with Breathitt County winning.

Channing is a junior
dore20 Wrote:Channing is a junior

Where talking about the kid from Harlan County.
bac2369 Wrote:Where talking about the kid from Harlan County.

O my bad
Y'all did a poor job of gettin' updates!Smile