Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upset Chances?
Witch of these two teams have the better chance for an up set this weekend?

Sheldon Clark vs Bell Co.
Hazard vs Johnson Central
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Witch of these two teams have the better chance for an up set this weekend?

In my opinion, they are about the same. Nill. I don't think either SC or Hazard has much of a chance of an upset. Both SC and Hazard can have something to build on if they keep the games close. The most important thing will be to stay injury-free and learn from playing real good teams.
bucslover68 Wrote:In my opinion, they are about the same. Nill. I don't think either SC or Hazard has much of a chance of an upset. Both SC and Hazard can have something to build on if they keep the games close. The most important thing will be to stay injury-free and learn from playing real good teams.

Come on bucklover68 your pretty cool but you got to make a choice lol. Well not really, but if you had one witch one would would have the better shot.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Come on bucklover68 your pretty cool but you got to make a choice lol. Well not really, but if you had one witch one would would have the better shot.

I tend to agree with bucslover... I don't think either SC or Hazard is capable of beating their opponent this week unless the other team just completely overlooks them. With that being said, I think JC would be the most prone for upset just knowing their track record of being an emotionally driven team, and the fact that I believe Hazard will be able to effectively score on JC.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Come on bucklover68 your pretty cool but you got to make a choice lol. Well not really, but if you had one witch one would would have the better shot.

You are right. Ha Ha. I think Hazard will stay a little bit closer to JC, but in no way will they be within three touchdowns. I just feel that Bell at home will be all over SC and roll by 28 or more.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Witch of these two teams have the better chance for an up set this weekend?

Hey big boy, I haven't seen your thoughts on this. I assume you think JC will win, as I do also, but which game do you think will be closer?
bucslover68 Wrote:Hey big boy, I haven't seen your thoughts on this. I assume you think JC will win, as I do also, but which game do you think will be closer?

LOL, your right didn't want to say but maybe JCHS will give up a few points. This is a hard thread lol.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:LOL, your right didn't want to say but maybe JCHS will give up a few points. This is a hard thread lol.

Glad you could join us. Start a thread and then not participate. Ha Ha, JK with ya. I believe Hazard has enough talent to put some points on the board, but they have never been known for their defense or for stopping the run. These two facts do not bode well against JC.:ChairHit: :moon:
Neither
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
I think that the Sheldon Clark/Bell Co game could be close in the first half. I dont know if SC can win the game but they will make it interesting.