Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A State
I think that Raceland will go to State in class a this year:Thumbs:
Negative, Hazard or LCA again
Beechwood vs. Raceland for the class 1A state championship, Beechwood wins.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Beechwood vs. Raceland for the class 1A state championship, Beechwood wins.

I think you are right Beechwood vs. Raceland , but i think Raceland will it.Big Grin
Beechwood beats whoever they play.
FBALL Wrote:Beechwood beats whoever they play.
:Thumbs:
I would like for raceland to win state, but IMO Beechwood is in a league of their own.
Beechwood vs Hazard. The winner wins by a FG. 31-28.
Beechwood.
Beechwood will put a beatdown on Raceland like they did on Prestonsburg.
Well who ever gets to play beechwood from the east will give them a run for there money.
jetpilot Wrote:Beechwood will put a beatdown on Raceland like they did on Prestonsburg.
Beechwood will put a beatdown on anybody else in A. Raceland would probably give them the best game. The Rams are better than Prestonsburg but still not on the same level as the Tigers.
Beechwood And Who Ever
Would love to see Raceland win it. Seems they have best program going.
:Thumbs: Raceland :Thumbs:
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Raceland:Thumbs:
Hazard vs Beechwood State championship
i would like to see raceland make it to the finals but i dont think anyone can beet beechwood in 1a but i guess thats why you play the game
russelldevils54 Wrote:i would like to see raceland make it to the finals but i dont think anyone can beet beechwood in 1a but i guess thats why you play the game

Beechwood against whoever. However, Beechwood comes out of the west, go figure. They played LCA last year in the finals, so I don't think Raceland will have to play them until state and may have a very good shot to get there.
Regardless of it being Raceland, Hazard, or LCA, whoever it is will be playing Beechwood. Now, I'm not saying Beechwood WILL win, because stranger things have happened than them NOT winning, but were I to bet money I'd bet on Beechwood.

I hate to admit it though. I'd love to see either Hazard or Raceland bring the title home.
Hazard vs Beachwood. Depends on how Oilenger<---spelling sorry, plays, and how mobile he can be. Beachwood by 10.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Hazard vs Beachwood. Depends on how Oilenger<---spelling sorry, plays, and how mobile he can be. Beachwood by 10.

I agree except on the score. It will be hazard from either 1 to 7 points.
Beechwood offcourse.
and then the opponent is either Hazard or Raceland
Beechwood and Hazard......
Do not count out the Rams.