Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst M&M's EVER!
I sat down a few minutes ago to enjoy some chocolate. I had a bag of Peanut M&M's and that is when it all started.

One M&M had really two of them stuck together and lacked the peanut in the center. A couple of M&M's later, I encountered one that tasted exactly like a Dorito and to my surprise it got worse. A few M&M's later, I found one that tasted like I was eating a handful of grass. Pure, pulled from the ground, grass. It was quite nasty. Tasted exactly like what grass smells like.

Ever got food that didn't taste like it was supposed to?
That's the 2nd story I've heard of M&M's just flat out being terrible..They're going to have to get their act together...
Never heard of that....hope id doesn't happen to me!
The only problem I have had before this was one of the peanuts tasting rotten or something but these I mean was absolutely weird.
They were fresh and bought from somewhere in Virginia today, but they were quite bad.

If they keep this up, I will own Masterfoods AND Mars, Inc. lol
Wow...
Normally M&M's are really good...
I love em...but maybe those one's you ate were like for a contest or somethin...
like "eat the grass flavored one and win" or "is there a white M&M in your bag? you win"
or you know somethin like that
go panthers!!! Wrote:Wow...
Normally M&M's are really good...
I love em...but maybe those one's you ate were like for a contest or somethin...
like "eat the grass flavored one and win" or "is there a white M&M in your bag? you win"
or you know somethin like that

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha I was sitting here thinking that maybe they were supposed to be like the Harry Potter jelly beans that taste like vomit and pepper and stuff lol.
lol some of those jellybeans really are disgusting :eek:
So I've heard.
Someone had them at school one day and gave out the vomit ones to people at lunch. Pretty funny.
Well, I read this the other day then went to walmart and it came to my mind so I bought a bad of Peanut M&M's and I am eating them at this moment and they are wondeful...Sorry tribe maybe ur taste buds suck lol
Not every pack that I have bought are like that, just this one really.
I should have saved some and let ya eat them football, maybe you would have got the grass one! lol
Tribe, How do you know what grass tastes like ???Confusedhh: Smile :lmao:
Tasted exactly like what grass smells like. First post.

Seriously though, it did. Everyone knows the smell of fresh cut or pulled grass. It was nasty.
trhose are soooooo good
lovez them!!!!
not if they taste bad like that tho, hope i dont get any
peanutz are sooo awsume! Smile
lol yeah normal M&Ms are great...
but if u ever get the chance, eat the booger jellybean--
it has to be the nastiest thing i've ever eaten in my life..

lol i actually like the grass ones...theyre not that bad compared to some of the others...(sardines, booger, vomit, pepper, cherry, etc)
I've never actually tried the jellybeans, but to taste like what smells....ewww.
That was a bad day for chocolate lovers in America. lol
really? well some of em are good...like marshmellow
lol if i ever meet u i'll hook u up w/ a box of em

hahaha u kno it
lol im like america's #1 chocolate addict
I like the Jelly Belly jellybeans. They always taste like what they are supposed to! And they are just flat out good.
That'd be awesome though. lol

I <333 Chocolate too!
the starburst jellybeans kick ass so do the smuckers....jellybeans rule!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Starburst jellybeans! I must say that they are my favorite.
It goes:
Starburst
Jelly Belly
and then sometimes Smuckers if I can stand the peanut butter.

Awesome taste in jellybeans there Mr. I. lol