Poll: Who gets their 1st win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fleming
65.22%
Lewis
34.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County vs. Lewis County - Oct. 17
One of these two teams has to get their first win this Friday! I still can't believe how Fleming's season has gone so far. They have the talent to win this one big, but nothing will suprise me!
I hope Lewis pulls one out on Fleming, but I don't think they will be able to beat Fleming....maybe we can pull one out on Bracken Co. Good luck to both teams.
Fleming gets their first win of the season 35-13
Go Lions take it to the Panthers. We know what the players are up against and we are behind you all the way.

We know the good ole boys are running the team but you can't worry about that. Just take care of business on the field.
The lions will miss Frankie Witten at halfback and middle linebacker after breaking his fiblia VS Russell!
But i still say

Lewis 20
Fleming 12
I'm pulling for Lewis on this one.. This is a bit of a rivalry, so have alot of pride this week Lions and get that first win against the panthers..:redboxer:

Get it for Witten..:Thumbs:
Good luck to lewis co. Go get that first win of the season.
Good luck Lions. Get well soon Witten.
Good Luck Lions.

The laughing stops this week!
One other thing.

The good ole boys can stay home. You are no longer welcomed! We are taking back our program. You have done enough damage to our TEAMS, our REPUTATION and our COMMUNITIES. You have made us the laughing stalk along the river.

When you are ousted, we'll welcome you back under our rules. The rules will be based on abilities/merit and not name/address's. Until then, get lost!
If the Lions of Lewis County want to get their first win of the season, then the time is NOW!!!!!!!! There is no sweeter way to get their first win than to beat Fleming County. You go get'em Lions and pound those Panthers into the ground and send them back across the county line with their heads hung down to the ground..

GO LIONS BEAT THOSE PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heck yea
I predicted at the beginning of the season that Lewis Co. would not have a win. I am sticking with that prediction. Fleming rolls 35-13.
Oh, but there is a FIRST time for everything and this game is no exception.

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe, but it's not looking like a FIRST win for Lewis County.
Have you ever asked yourself why we can't and haven't won a game?

If you have, what do you think the problem is?
I'm gonna take Fleming in this one. Best of luck to both teams.
kranky Wrote:Have you ever asked yourself why we can't and haven't won a game?

If you have, what do you think the problem is?

I am going to go with 2 major reasons on this one.

1. Lack of a good coaching staff
2. Lack of focus and motivation by the players, which once again, falls on the coaches.

Now, before this becomes a heated battle of wits, I am just voicing my opinion. I know both programs well and I know that both have very talented athletes. But there is not much of a football or sports mentality instilled on these kids. If they are going to come out and play, the coaches need to be there to support and motivate these kids. Make them be winners. Teenagers are open minds and WILL win if a winning attitude is put into them. So therefore, I place both teams winless records on the coaching staffs. Peace out Dave's.
looks like fleming will get this one.
fleming will:igiveup: @ the goal line
lewis is :champ:
witten :getwell:
Lewis Co.
Fleming wins this one. I think it maybe a little closer then expected!
Best of luck to the Lewis County Lions and Coach Hughes!!!!

Go Lions and get that first victory of the season.....
I predict a heartbreaker for Lewis co. It will come down to the wire but I see the experienced coaching staff making the right moves late in the game to win this one.

Fleming co. - 24
Lewis co. - 22
ill i got to say is who wants their first win more. Get em LC
Nashty13 Wrote:ill i got to say is who wants their first win more. Get em LC

Fleming
I will take the Lions in there first Win of the season,,, Also any news on the kid that got hurt last week for the lions ?
i believe he is out for 6-8 weeks, hopefully be ready for the upcoming basketball season. He is one of the best 3 point shooters for lewis
Both teams have had a rough going so far. I still don't think Lewis County is the better of the two teams, but the way Fleming's season has gone so far, who knows what will happen?

I say Fleming wins by 10
I heard Lewis put up a good fight. Congrats to the Panthers on the win.