Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Fans
Since you all have played three 3A teams that appear to be early playoff foes. Could you give us a run down and comparison of Russell, Belfry, and Sheldon Clark?
Beetle01 Wrote:Since you all have played three 3A teams that appear to be early playoff foes. Could you give us a run down and comparison of Russell, Belfry, and Sheldon Clark?
From what I have seen this year I would have to say Sheldon Clark looked the best agiant's us. But I wouldn't bet agiants Belfry but this might be the year of the cards. I do think it will be between these two teams Russell seam's to be down a little this year or maybe they just had an off night when they played LC. They just didn't look like the Russell of old. Good luck to all 3 teams in the play off's.
Dawg Family Wrote:From what I have seen this year I would have to say Sheldon Clark looked the best agiant's us. But I wouldn't bet agiants Belfry but this might be the year of the cards. I do think it will be between these two teams Russell seam's to be down a little this year or maybe they just had an off night when they played LC. They just didn't look like the Russell of old. Good luck to all 3 teams in the play off's.

Ditto.
Its hard to look that way every year. This years Russell team is just as talented as last year. They lost some leadership and toughness but returned alot of starters from last season.

IMO they don't look the same because they have not tackled well. If this team starts wrapping up instead of just trying to lower a shoulder into somebody they could beat anybody. Also more penetration from the D line.