Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long 2 Weeks
Just wondering if any JC fans are going to any other games this Friday Night and if so where?
I wouldn't be surprised to see many travel to Ashland to play Woodford on Saturday. A nice section of JC fans made it to Boyd County @ Ashland after Thursday night's Apple Bowl.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see many travel to Ashland to play Woodford on Saturday. A nice section of JC fans made it to Boyd County @ Ashland after Thursday night's Apple Bowl.

yes that will be a good one
im not : )
mullinstiger55 Wrote:im not : )

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Smile Smile Smile
Tomcat68 Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see many travel to Ashland to play Woodford on Saturday. A nice section of JC fans made it to Boyd County @ Ashland after Thursday night's Apple Bowl.

Ill be there. Should be a good matchup and a chance to see if Ashland is as good as they sound. Woodford Co. should provide the Tomcats a formidable test.
Who does Belfry play this week?
Wish the P-burg game was at P-burg.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Who does Belfry play this week?

Magoffin County. Come on over to the CAM and watch some good JV action...JK.

I believe that I'll make the trip to Putnam Saturday. Do they still sell those chik- fil-a sandwiches at Putnam?
Coach Booth Wrote:I believe that I'll make the trip to Putnam Saturday. Do they still sell those chik- fil-a sandwiches at Putnam?

I'll be honest and say I'm not sure. I'm only sure of a couple games they have ever done that at. Normally I avoid the concessions because of the large load of people and to save some money. We always go eat before and after the game.

Anyone making the trip to Putnam that wants to stand around and talk with some Ashland fans, just let me know and we'll try to meet up.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]