Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. James "Lemon" Lemaster
Johnson County has lost a baseball legend. This man gave so much of himself for the youth of our county. I traveled with his all-star teams when my dad drove the bus, was around him as he worked with my mom and later bowled against him in league play. I will miss the man more than the coach.

Pest In Peace Coach
Lemon was an institution to Johnson County youth baseball. There is probably no one that has supported the kids of this county over their life's span more than what Lemon did. Lemon is truely a legend. Sad day indeed.
One of the greatest times in my life was playing for Lemon. I will always see him standind down that third base line, clipboard in one hand, giving his infamous take sign with the other, and that cig hanging out of his mouth.
He sounds like a good man..R.I.P
Left me with some great memories. R.I.P. Lemon....You touched a whole lot of lives!
RIP Coach Lemon
R.i.p.
Sounds like he was a great guy
R.i.p.
I never played for Lemon but I did against him. He always would let me know after the games how to improve. He just wanted young talent to improve no matter if they were on his team or not. He was a great man.