Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell 20 Magoffin 6 JV
Powell JV comes away with the win to pull their record even at 3-3!!! Good job guys!!!
Yeah, but how many picks did their qb throw?
Baseballer Wrote:Yeah, but how many picks did their qb throw?

For which team?
I think Magoffin QB threw 2 picks? One of them was "took to the house" by big Spencer. Conner would have gotten a pick 6 if he makes the "Easy Catch". Powell Qb also threw 1. Doesn't matter though. Good job JV Pirates. Keep it up.
Baseballer Wrote:Yeah, but how many picks did their qb throw?
That statement doesn't make sense. That's like saying "Yeah" but how many TD's did their running back score? It is all part of the game. We throw the ball alot. They have just as much opportunity to intercept a pass as we do.
blitz43 Wrote:I think Magoffin QB threw 2 picks? One of them was "took to the house" by big Spencer. Conner would have gotten a pick 6 if he makes the "Easy Catch". Powell Qb also threw 1. Doesn't matter though. Good job JV Pirates. Keep it up.

Man oh man, what a sight that must've been, lol.
How many yards did the QB end up having anyone have an estimate. And what about the receving yards.
[quote=Baseballer]Yeah, but how many picks did their qb throw?[/QUOTE

Yeah, but how many Juniors did they play? I know powell only had about 6 sophmores playing and the rest are freshmen.
i hear powell has some anger probs... why did the one kid spike the ball because he only ran the ball for a short gain
Sounded like an interesting game.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
I dont know why he spiked it powell was up so no clue there.
Baseballer Wrote:i hear powell has some anger probs... why did the one kid spike the ball because he only ran the ball for a short gain
It just so happened at that very moment that he spiked the ball, he found out that his mom didn't fix masshed potatoes with the turkey that they were having for dinner after the game. Also, he found out that beating Magoffin would not get them any closer to the #1 AP spot on this weeks polls.
blitz43 Wrote:It just so happened at that very moment that he spiked the ball, he found out that his mom didn't fix masshed potatoes with the turkey that they were having for dinner after the game. Also, he found out that beating Magoffin would not get them any closer to the #1 AP spot on this weeks polls.

Smile
the jv team does good and is the best
only you put that yao