Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Engineers 2009
how does everyone think Estill will turn out this year? We are currently 14th region champs if anyone didnt know.
Well thanks for infoming us i didn't realize that........"sigh"..........Estill is the PRESEASON FAVORITE! Is that what you wanted to hear? Because it means absolutely nothing! Anyone of the top 4 teams in the 14th can win on anygiven night thats been proven year in year out........man i'm sick of all this preseason crap I wish February 15th would hurry up and get here.
by the way heres my top 4 Estill, Perry, Letcher, Hazard.......and who knows when you throw powell or lee in the mix come playoff time.......It's nuts!.....But ya gotta love it!.......Once again Feb. 15th please hurry!!!!

*This is offically my last preseason post*.......I'm always so cranky when it's not baseball season. lol
actually i just wanted to hear what other people thought, no doubt in my mind we will sweep the district this year...possibly the region
I wouldn't be so cocky there is alot of good teams in region this year!
paintball 25 Wrote:I wouldn't be so cocky there is alot of good teams in region this year!

Yeah, region is a lil bit tougher than District. But im for sure we will sweep district.
Anything can happen!
paintball 25 Wrote:Anything can happen!

True, gonna be a fun year...can't wait Big Grin
who did Freeman sign with?
catsfan08 Wrote:who did Freeman sign with?

not sure if i spell this right but "wabash jr. college" in Missouri i think.
atleast he got out ov state
catsfan08 Wrote:atleast he got out ov state

True, but still i thought he was going to UK. He might attend this college 4 a lil while then go to UK.
my guess is that after his 2 years he will transfer some where
catsfan08 Wrote:my guess is that after his 2 years he will transfer some where

yeah, he's got a career in front of him, as long as he doesnt screw his arm up again like last year.
do you kno if he has good grades?
catsfan08 Wrote:do you kno if he has good grades?

id say prolly high c low b student, he's not the brightest lol
jocks usually arent
catsfan08 Wrote:jocks usually arent

ha
Happen to know that he is an "A" student.
Kyboy13 Wrote:by the way heres my top 4 Estill, Perry, Letcher, Hazard.......and who knows when you throw powell or lee in the mix come playoff time.......It's nuts!.....But ya gotta love it!.......Once again Feb. 15th please hurry!!!!

*This is offically my last preseason post*.......I'm always so cranky when it's not baseball season. lol

Letcher top 4. Definately NOT!!:confused:
goinyard Wrote:Happen to know that he is an "A" student.

Well good for him its hard to manage baseball and school together
goinyard Wrote:Happen to know that he is an "A" student.

Not so sure...u got to school with him?
yes, know him well. He has a 3.6 or 3.7 GPA. The college he commited to is in Illinois.
goinyard Wrote:yes, know him well. He has a 3.6 or 3.7 GPA. The college he commited to is in Illinois.

ah, well i go to school with him 2. But i didnt really know his GPA. I was just guessin.