Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western 12 - Louisville Central 8
Final
Sound like this was one **** of a game
shocker,what is western record? anyone know what happened here,3a is wide open.
cuppett777 Wrote:shocker,what is western record? anyone know what happened here,3a is wide open.

Western is in class 4A and is now 4-1 on the season with their only loss coming to Bryan Station
cuppett777 Wrote:shocker,what is western record? anyone know what happened here,3a is wide open.

Bryan Station had beaten them bad by about 40 points and they had beaten West Jessamine, Breckenridge Co., and Fairdale. Western was really good a few years ago, but this is definitely a surprise. Looks like it is wide open all over the state.
Sounds like Sheldon Clark and belfry will be 1 and 2 ifScwins tomorro.
4a 4-1
sc74 Wrote:What class and record is western?

Look up at a previous post.
sc74 Wrote:Sounds like Sheldon Clark and belfry will be 1 and 2 ifScwins tomorro.

That may sound like the logical choice but you never know i mean central lost one game already and they didnt move down
BatCat11 Wrote:That may sound like the logical choice but you never know i mean central lost one game already and they didnt move down

I think Louisville central is very over rated this season and so is belfry i watched them play tonight and there not as good as years in the past this cardinals team has a great shot at beating them this year and possible making it to state!! Go Sc
Stunned.

Maybe Central believed all of the press they have gotten.

Looks Like the 3A playoffs are going to be wide open.

Belfry, Breathitt, Central, Mason, Russell, Sheldon Clark. Who knows? Should be entertaining though.
sc74 Wrote:I think Louisville central is very over rated this season and so is belfry i watched them play tonight and there not as good as years in the past this cardinals team has a great shot at beating them this year and possible making it to state!! Go Sc

I don't know what game you were watching. Belfry did nothing either way to say they were not as good as in the past. Pikeville did not provide enough good competition to be a good judge. SC better be better than they were last year because Belfry is about to hit their stride. The only matchup that counts is on Oct. 24. How a team looks against another is irrelevant. Good Luck to the Cards against RC tomorrow.
bucslover68 Wrote:I don't know what game you were watching. Belfry did nothing either way to say they were not as good as in the past. Pikeville did not provide enough good competition to be a good judge. SC better be better than they were last year because Belfry is about to hit their stride. The only matchup that counts is on Oct. 24. How a team looks against another is irrelevant. Good Luck to the Cards against RC tomorrow.

Trust me they are better than last year and belfry's gonna get what they got coming them on oct 24th the boys from the rock are a force to reckoned with!! Thanks.
bucslover68 Wrote:I don't know what game you were watching. Belfry did nothing either way to say they were not as good as in the past. Pikeville did not provide enough good competition to be a good judge. SC better be better than they were last year because Belfry is about to hit their stride. The only matchup that counts is on Oct. 24. How a team looks against another is irrelevant. Good Luck to the Cards against RC tomorrow.

Goo post BucsLover you cant compare how a team will play with you from watching them play another team and yes Oct 24 is the day that counts but thats still a few months off and some ppl need to keep their heads on their shoulders and play it a week at at time..
CAN'T WAIT TO SE YOU GUYS COME ROLLING IN G/L WITH YOUR SEASON TILL THAT POINT.
BatCat11 Wrote:Goo post BucsLover you cant compare how a team will play with you from watching them play another team and yes Oct 24 is the day that counts but thats still a few months off and some ppl need to keep their heads on their shoulders and play it a week at at time..
CAN'T WAIT TO SE YOU GUYS COME ROLLING IN G/L WITH YOUR SEASON TILL THAT POINT.

Nice sensible post. Believe me, if SC beats Belfry, I will be the first to congratulate them. Head to head is best. Two teams, same district, 10-0...Priceless. Good luck tomorrow at the new stadium.
I don't what all the talk is with Sheldon Clark, they have not played anyone worth mentioning! I think you guys are in for a rude awaking. Seriously what are the teams you played overall record tell who you guys beat that makes you think that you can beat some of the premier teams in the mountains. The kelly kid is a great football player but it takes a team as a whole, and I not sold on how good you guys are till you play someone.
bucslover68 Wrote:Nice sensible post. Believe me, if SC beats Belfry, I will be the first to congratulate them. Head to head is best. Two teams, same district, 10-0...Priceless. Good luck tomorrow at the new stadium.
Thxs if some of you all arent doing anyhing you should come down and check out the game and the new place
sc74 Wrote:I think Louisville central is very over rated this season and so is belfry i watched them play tonight and there not as good as years in the past this cardinals team has a great shot at beating them this year and possible making it to state!! Go Sc

I think that they would beat Sheldon Clark by 21 points. What does that make you overrated until proven other wise!
Shocker with this score, if there was an upset of the week this one may be the one.
The Defending State Champs are Vulnerable!

GO GIT EM BOYS!

THE 3A STATE TITLE IS RIPE FOR PICKIN!
brown_ind1977 Wrote:I think that they would beat Sheldon Clark by 21 points. What does that make you overrated until proven other wise!

Not that is what I would want to happen, I hope any team including SC represents eastern KY.
Everyone said this last year. Central had 4 losses, one of them to JCHS, whom Belfry had beaten just 5 weeks prior. Everyone thought we had it in the bag.

Then they step on the field, Central plays the game of their lives, and Belfry plays the worst game they'd played all season.

That's why they play the games. If hype were all that mattered, then they'd have just GIVEN the championship to my boys last year.
i looked it up and western wasnt ranked on anything i seen,i know someone said they got beat by bryan station,but how good are they?there not really nothing to mention,maybe cental came into the game like belfry does alot,thinking the other team is going to lay down,and couldnt get up for the game..well see in the up coming weeks.