Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Centrals Baseball Field
I heard that they turned the baseball field into a Soccer Field. I wonder how much coach Dixon likes this?
Probably not alot........then again he might be willing to help out another varsity sport at PCC either way who cares? Trust me by the start of the season the field will be suitable to play on.....and probably better than most in the 14th.
Yeah Bobby Keith is a really nice guy. I hear he is extremely good to his buddy Ruff and Tuff Kevin Duff. Smile
Dixon was upset at first but when he saw that there was really no destruction to the field. There was not much of a problem.
Go DORESSS
There wasnt much done to it, thankfully.
Is this actually PCC's field? I thought it was a public field in a public park.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Is this actually PCC's field? I thought it was a public field in a public park.

It may as well be pcc's field since they are the only ones that use it. Their are no more senior leagues in Perry County.
It's not their field, that is why they haven't painted the dug outs or done anything to the field! They were told by the big wigs in Hazard that they couldn't because it wasn't theirs! Pitiful. I think the only thing that actually belongs to PCC is their Gym with no air-conditioning. It's a shame a school with all those students and all that money, don't have anything to call their own, it's totally ridiculous!
Bobby Keith was not happy at all, but once learned that there would no issues with the playing surface and I think that the school is providing him with some money to help in that area, he was ok with it.
They are getting a new field house that is what i hear.
kymom Wrote:They are getting a new field house that is what i hear.

40 grand behind the scoreboard. It will house the girls softball as well. I think the city/county should give/sell this property to the district. As far as the gym, wear your bikini to the game, it is a hot place. Don't forget your sunscreen!Cool
Nice scoreboard