Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants 26 - Bengals 23 (OT)
A very good game to watch. The Bengals fought hard to take the lead at the end of the 4th but just couldn't come out with the win.
The Bengals come up short in overtime against the Giants. Cincy looked much, much better this week rather than the last two. The offense looked like the old Bengals offense but the defense did give up some plays but they played better also.
I so wanted them to win this. I was still impressed them.
The Bengals fought hard in this game but came up a little big short. They should have won this game but let it slip away. The next four games dont look good for the Bengals. They could start the season 0-7 possibly 0-8.
0-3 start feel sorry for the Bengals fans. GL Guys. Got a lot of talent on that team just need to learn how to use it.
NIKE2010 Wrote:The Bengals fought hard in this game but came up a little big short. They should have won this game but let it slip away. The next four games dont look good for the Bengals. They could start the season 0-7 possibly 0-8.

If they play Sunday vs Cleveland the way they did yesterday, they will beat the also winless Browns. Mind you....I said IF.
Bengal Cat Wrote:If they play Sunday vs Cleveland the way they did yesterday, they will beat the also winless Browns. Mind you....I said IF.

Agree, should a lot of improvement yesterday.
Cincy did alot better in this game and just dropped short
What I will never understand is this. After watching the Bengals march down the field in 2 minutes to kick the game tying field goal, they come out in OT with 2 runs and 1 pass. Why in the heck they didn't run the exact same offense in OT is beyond me. Everyone knows that the most effective offense is your 2 minute offense. I realize the defense plays a little different in the final 2 minutes of a game, but if you're the Bengals, why not give it a shot? Keep passing the ball, running no huddle, and march it down the field for a game winning field goal in OT. If I were coach, the no huddle offense would be every possession. It is by far the most effective.