Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasure Ridge Park 2009
Dominate as usual? or a building year?

This is a VERY good baseball team ladies and gentlemen

But i doubt anyone from East Ky would know anything about them
If...Then Wrote:Dominate as usual? or a building year?

This is a VERY good baseball team ladies and gentlemen

But i doubt anyone from East Ky would know anything about them
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Are you so sure that you know anything about them yourself?

Who do you think that they played in the championship game of this years state tournament? I believe it was Lawrence Co. Last I heard they were still in eastern Kentucky.

Johnson Central has played them in the regular season in recent years, and Pikeville's summer and fall travel team has played them several times the last few years.

I believe those teams would be considered as being from eastern Kentucky too, wouldn't they?
Its kind of eastern, kind of not. I was referring to the border side.

But think whats the odds that theres Pikevilles traveling team players and JC's players on here?

I watched them play once and i was quite astonished
If...Then Wrote:Its kind of eastern, kind of not. I was referring to the border side.

But think whats the odds that theres Pikevilles traveling team players and JC's players on here?

Again, all I've got to say is a big :confused: .

It dont get much more eastern than those I mentioned.
By the way, PRP is not in the Eastern part

It's over between Louisville/Lexington
If...Then Wrote:Its kind of eastern, kind of not. I was referring to the border side.

It is on the border buddy...Where do you think WV is? Right across the railroad tracks in Lawrence County. It doesn't have to be in Pike County to be considered eastern, and there are eastern border counties all the way up to the top in Boyd and Greenup counties, and yes that is eastern as well.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:It is on the border buddy...Where do you think WV is? Right across the railroad tracks in Lawrence County. It doesn't have to be in Pike County to be considered eastern, and there are eastern border counties all the way up to the top in Boyd and Greenup counties, and yes that is eastern as well.

still PRP isnt eastern
If...Then Wrote:By the way, PRP is not in the Eastern part

It's over between Louisville/Lexington

Hey sonny. Actually PRP is located in the Shively area of Louisville. Ever been there?
Mr.Kimball Wrote::confused: :confused: :confused:

Are you so sure that you know anything about them yourself?

Who do you think that they played in the championship game of this years state tournament? I believe it was Lawrence Co. Last I heard they were still in eastern Kentucky.

Johnson Central has played them in the regular season in recent years, and Pikeville's summer and fall travel team has played them several times the last few years.

I believe those teams would be considered as being from eastern Kentucky too, wouldn't they?

Your a hardin Mr. Kimbal.Smile
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey sonny. Actually PRP is located in the Shively area of Louisville. Ever been there?

Yes I have actually and yet your sitting there trying to tell me PRP is eastern Smile
If...Then Wrote:Yes I have actually and yet your sitting there trying to tell me PRP is eastern Smile

PRP is in Louisville, but there are plenty of people here in eastern Kentucky that do know all about them. There is nobody that has tried to say that PRP is in eastern Kentucky.

I dont think there is a soul on here that can figure out what your getting at. I'm not so sure that you even know.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:PRP is in Louisville, but there are plenty of people here in eastern Kentucky that do know all about them. There is nobody that has tried to say that PRP is in eastern Kentucky.

I dont think there is a soul on here that can figure out what your getting at. I'm not so sure that you even know.

Yes you did but the post is deleted now.

I started a thread about PRP

post what you think and quit arguing
If...Then Wrote:Yes you did but the post is deleted now.

I think you're lost haha. But PRP will reload and be top 10 in the state. I do not think they will have the talent they had last year to win state. But they will still have a very good year.

Btw PRP is in the western part of Louisville not between Louisville and Lexington

There have been no posts deleted on here bub.