Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bgr Jukebox.. To Stream Sportsguys
Hey guys, I got everything set up to have an internet stream of the sports guys shows and the games they cover on friday nights. The sports guys shows will be archived into the jukebox area each monday for later listening. Games as well. I would like to get schedule of the games WDHR will be covering.

NOW all you guys out of reach can will be able to listen to the games and best of all the SportsGuy show on your computer..

YOu can test out the Jukebox by clicking the link in the navbar.. I uploaded a song for test purposes only.

Hope everyone enjoys this.
I don't know if the streming is ready but the WDHR game this week is Shelby Valley at Pike Central
The broadcast begins at 645p with football friday night(pregame from the fields) and the kickoff at 730
sportscentral will wrap up with the scoreboard at 1030p
is there any way to listen to last mondays show?
CBS Sports Wrote:I don't know if the streming is ready but the WDHR game this week is Shelby Valley at Pike Central
The broadcast begins at 645p with football friday night(pregame from the fields) and the kickoff at 730
sportscentral will wrap up with the scoreboard at 1030p

Yes, I got a person feeding the broadcast to my server out of floyd county(harold) to be exact. We will be roughly 5-10 behind the actual "radio" broadcast.:rock:
So will friday nights game be streamed???
How about Pikeville College games???
CBS Sports Wrote:So will friday nights game be streamed???
How about Pikeville College games???

pikeville college games can be streamed also.
QQ, u da man !!!
torQQue Wrote:pikeville college games can be streamed also.
PC plays North Greeneville saturday night at 6p..pregame begins at 415
This is friggen awesome.. Why anyone would go and pay for a less quality site. Just dont make sense. This is the place I want to be. These boys are making stuff happen:party:
The test run went well tonight. It was piped out of morehead. which had some static. but not too awfully bad.. I have to send a capture device to floyd county so i can have it piped out of there for crystal clear coverage.. i left part of the game up so you can listen.. We will be streaming Pikeville vs Belfry game firday night. Sports guys show will not stream live. But the entire show will be posted a 9pm on monday nights and archived for anytime listening. You will be able to fast forward it or rewind it if you miss something.
So the Pville-Belfry game won't be live on Friday?
Beef Wrote:So the Pville-Belfry game won't be live on Friday?

Well it wont be exactly live.. It will be about 8 min delay from the actual broadcast. I dont have the latest state of the art capture technology.. But hey 8 mins not to bad.. most probably wont know the difference.
torQQue Wrote:I dont have the latest state of the art capture technology.
What the hell are you thinkin Rolleyes
:lol: :lol:
**** you QQ. You can't do anything right. Smile