9. Somerset
10. Rockcastle Co
11. Lawerence Co
12. South Laurel
13. Johnson Central
14. Bell Co
15. Lynn Camp
your top 15 is funny ,madison south at #1 Smile

bell county is the #1 team by far and they will prove it in a couple of weeks against leslie co and than against madison south and rock.
INTIMIDATO& Wrote:your top 15 is funny ,madison south at #1 Smile

bell county is the #1 team by far and they will prove it in a couple of weeks against leslie co and than against madison south and rock.

Glad to see I amuse you :thumb: Smile
torQQue Wrote:Glad to see I amuse you :thumb: Smile
got to thinking how is madison south considered a mountain school?

if madison south is a mountain school than so is madison central.

so my list would start with madison central and than bell county.
INTIMIDATO& Wrote:got to thinking how is madison south considered a mountain school?

I spend a lot of time in Madison County and neither Central or Southern are mountain schools but a lot of peolple are now including Madison Southern to be in the mountiains because they play in the same district in AAA as the mountain AAA schools. I agree if Central was considered a mountain school they would be at the top of the list.
INTIMIDATO& Wrote:got to thinking how is madison south considered a mountain school?

I dont know where people draw lines for mountain schools. But anyway MS is off to an impressive start.

Aug 19, '05Bryan StationMadison Southern50- 0(W)Aug 26, '05Anderson CountyAnderson County34- 7(W)Sep 2, '05Letcher County CentralMadison Southern38- 8(W)Sep 9, '05North LaurelNorth Laurel58- 0(W)

But ive been wrong before. I dont make a dime from these predictions. Its just a matter of opinion. It may not be accurate to some. But Im satisfied with it at this point in time. Bell is 1-2 at this point. They may indeed be the strongest team afters all said and done. But for now Ill go with MS for now at least..Wink

Aug 19, '05Knoxville Central, TNBell County15- 30(L)City/County Bowl
Aug 26, '05OpenBell County- Sep 2, '05Henry ClayHenry Clay16- 42(L)Sep 9, '05Letcher County CentralLetcher County Central68- 7(W)
PHSFAN Wrote:peolple are now including Madison Southern to be in the mountiains because they play in the same district in AAA as the mountain AAA schools.
Using your same theory madison central than would also be included because they play in the same 4a district as the laurel county and whitley county schools.
torQQue Wrote:I dont know where people draw lines for mountain schools. But anyway MS is off to an impressive start.

Aug 19, '05Bryan StationMadison Southern50- 0(W)Aug 26, '05Anderson CountyAnderson County34- 7(W)Sep 2, '05Letcher County CentralMadison Southern38- 8(W)Sep 9, '05North LaurelNorth Laurel58- 0(W)

But ive been wrong before. I dont make a dime from these predictions. Its just a matter of opinion. It may not be accurate to some. But Im satisfied with it at this point in time. Bell is 1-2 at this point. They may indeed be the strongest team afters all said and done. But for now Ill go with MS for now at least..Wink

Aug 19, '05Knoxville Central, TNBell County15- 30(L)City/County Bowl
Aug 26, '05OpenBell County- Sep 2, '05Henry ClayHenry Clay16- 42(L)Sep 9, '05Letcher County CentralLetcher County Central68- 7(W)
Lets use the letcher game as a measuring stick bell county had them 60-7 at half time the j.v played the whole second half.

madison south only beat the 38-8 with the starters in all game long.

southern is 4-0 but they've beat nobody.

i don't believe in rewarding a team only because there undefeated.

any team can sugar coat there schedule and go undefeated but that doesn't mean they can beat or play with the big boys come game time.

oh and 1 more thing no team in the "mountains" could play within 15 points of knoxville central or beat henry clay.
I agree with you Itimidator. But MS beat a pretty good NL team 58-0.. Thats impressive to me.
One question I propose to Bell County supporters is this:

Why do you think Bell County is the #1 team in the mountains when they lost just as bad to Henry Clay in week 3 as a young Belfry team did in week 1? The Bobcats also have a 1-2 record with their lone win coming against a brand new school that is a 3A bottom dwellar.

Not saying I disagree with you, but just some food for thought.
For arguement sake:

1. Southwestern
2. Rockcastle Co
3. South Laurel
4. Bell County
5. Leslie County
6. Belfry
7. Pikeville
8. Johnson Central
9. Somerset
10. Hazard
11. Paintsville
12. Lawrence Co
13. Whitley County
14. Williamsburg
15. Lynn Camp

WYMT coverage area only
INTIMIDATO& Wrote:Lets use the letcher game as a measuring stick bell county had them 60-7 at half time the j.v played the whole second half.

madison south only beat the 38-8 with the starters in all game long.

southern is 4-0 but they've beat nobody.

i don't believe in rewarding a team only because there undefeated.

any team can sugar coat there schedule and go undefeated but that doesn't mean they can beat or play with the big boys come game time.

oh and 1 more thing no team in the "mountains" could play within 15 points of knoxville central or beat henry clay.
The score was 38 to 0 going into the 4th and Southern put in the 2nd and 3rd string for 4th. Southern was also without Stocker that game. I've seen alot high school football and for Southern to only give up 15 points in the first 4 games is pretty good defense. As far for sugar coating, Southern was to lose to Letcher Central and North Laurel, but did not. So, credit is due to Southern for what they have done so far this season. This is a team that played alot last year with sophs. and jrs. Southern does everything well and are well coached.
HUCK Wrote:The score was 38 to 0 going into the 4th and Southern put in the 2nd and 3rd string for 4th. Southern was also without Stocker that game. I've seen alot high school football and for Southern to only give up 15 points in the first 4 games is pretty good defense. As far for sugar coating, Southern was to lose to Letcher Central and North Laurel, but did not. So, credit is due to Southern for what they have done so far this season. This is a team that played alot last year with sophs. and jrs. Southern does everything well and are well coached.

:thumb: Good Stuff, Huck:rock:
torQQue Wrote::thumb: Good Stuff, Huck:rock:
Thanks, just making sure the facts are known.
1.Southwestern
2.Boyd Co.
3.Rockcastle Co.
4.Bell Co.
5.South Laurel
6.Pikeville
7.Johnson Central
8.Paintsville
9.Hazard
10.Lynn Camp
11.Whitley County
12.Leslie Co.
13.Willamsburg
14.Belfry
15.Ashland
1.BELL COUNTY
2.MADISON
3.Boyd
4.SOUTHWESTERN
5.LESLIE
6.RUSSELL
7.JOHNSON CENTRAL
8.SHELDON CLARK(due to the fact they played close with boyd)
9.LYNN CAMP
10.ASHLAND
11.LAWRENCE
12.PAINTSVILLE
13.SOMERSET
14.PIKEVILLE
15.HAZARD
GUPETTO Wrote:1.BELL COUNTY
2.MADISON
3.Boyd
4.SOUTHWESTERN
5.LESLIE
6.RUSSELL
7.JOHNSON CENTRAL
8.SHELDON CLARK(due to the fact they played close with boyd)
9.LYNN CAMP
10.ASHLAND
11.LAWRENCE
12.PAINTSVILLE
13.SOMERSET
14.PIKEVILLE
15.HAZARD
i cant see not having belfry on there, if you have sc on there for hangin with boyd, belfry beat lawrence and they are on there. :confused: im not saying you have to have them on there, thats up to you, just curious about your reasons for thier abscence.
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:i cant see not having belfry on there, if you have sc on there for hangin with boyd, belfry beat lawrence and they are on there. :confused: im not saying you have to have them on there, thats up to you, just curious about your reasons for thier abscence.

My Bad meant to put them on there around 5
GUPETTO Wrote:My Bad meant to put them on there around 5

:thumb:
ttt