Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne Bobcats
31.91%
Pikeville Panthers
68.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs. Pikeville - Sept. 12
I will take Pikeville by at least 3 td's.
I can't get over this, 2 pages about pikeville and betsy layne.

thats awesome.

Betsy Layne Fanatic no longer gets on here.
betsylaynealum Wrote:I can't get over this, 2 pages about pikeville and betsy layne.

thats awesome.

that's so funnySmile I wonder who this poster could be???????????????????
I will take Pikeville by 3 Td's on this one, I heard the Harmon boy was out for the season because of his knee, can anyone fill me in on his injury?
Onelittlepig Wrote:I will take Pikeville by 3 Td's on this one, I heard the Harmon boy was out for the season because of his knee, can anyone fill me in on his injury?
Not true. Harmon is playing this weekend.
betsylaynealum Wrote:I can't get over this, 2 pages about pikeville and betsy layne.

thats awesome.

Any other Bobcat want to carry his torch for him then? Wink
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Any other Bobcat want to carry his torch for him then? Wink

Did I just hear Chariots of Fire or was that Marlow in the background????...JK with everybody...
bucslover68 Wrote:Did I just hear Chariots of Fire or was that Marlow in the background????...JK with everybody...
This may help.....LOL
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote: This may help.....LOL

That's awesome!!!! I apologize to everyone cause this thread has gone astray...Hey, jgrubby, I didn't know that a skinny Randy Travis played in Chariots of Fire...Ha Ha...See if we can get this thread back on the tracks.
Pikeville wins big over the bobcats.
Harmon will lead his team to an easy victory.
Like I read on this, Panthers have 5 games they can't win and 5 they can't lose. This game is a "can't lose". I think they will get back on track this Friday.
goallinegeneral Wrote:Pikeville will take them to the tool shed.

*Please use capitalization & correct punctuation when you post.
They should know the way, Ashland took them there last Friday! lol
askMadden Wrote:They should know the way, Ashland took them there last Friday! lol
Haha. Thats was pretty good. Smile
Betsy Layne has a very talented team, however I don't think they have the coaching staff they need. So, unfortunately, I believe Pikeville has this one. Good luck to both teams!
goallinegeneral Wrote:Pikeville will take them to the tool shed.

*Please use capitalization & correct punctuation when you post.

Pikeville may win, but im goin to say BL wont give up. If they have their heads on their shoulders, and play their best, the score wont be 52-0.
ukbadmammajamma Wrote:Like I read on this, Panthers have 5 games they can't win and 5 they can't lose. This game is a "can't lose". I think they will get back on track this Friday.
I would have agreed with you about the five W's and five L's before the season started but now I have to throw Allen Central and Paintsville into a new category because these two games now look like they will be much better games than people expected before the season started. However, 5-5 is still the record that I would put my money on!
askMadden Wrote:They should know the way, Ashland took them there last Friday! lol

That's funny! I don't care who you are.Smile
in floyd county Wrote:Betsy Layne has a very talented team, however I don't think they have the coaching staff they need. So, unfortunately, I believe Pikeville has this one. Good luck to both teams!

I don't think Vince Lombardi could help BLHS in this one.
Pikeville will continue their trend of looking bad against good teams and looking great against weak teams. This one will be over at halftime with the JV playing a lot in the second half. 28-0 at the half and 48-12 final.

P.S. Would the 15 people who picked BL bring lots of money and meet me at the game? lol j/k...
Pikeville rolls

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:
What happens if Pikeville is under .500 on the season?
sportsman Wrote:What happens if Pikeville is under .500 on the season?

uhhhh? They'll lose the batting title?