Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 17 - Bengals 10
Ravens win with a rookie quarterback and completely owned the Bengals defense. The Bengals offense was able to rack up 154 total yards while the defense give up 358 total yards.

It may be early but I think that it is time for Marvin to hit the road!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=280907033
I'm not gonna throw in the towel just yet. Let this be the tune-up for the offense. Hopefully, this week in practice will give TJ and Chad enough time to get synced and in rythm with Carson. I'm not totally convinced that Chris Perry is the long term answer, but the offensive line needs to get it going, and fast. We can't have defenders go unevaded to the QB or have defenders in the backfield before the handoff has even taken place. We need an O-line overhaul! I do agree with you BlackcatAlum, Marvin Lewis has got to go. We need a good young coach, with a good head on his shoulders. Mike Tomlin would do the job, but hey it's Mike Brown it would be the end of the world to get a head ball coach in there thats youn and up to date on the world!!
I hope the bengals get things together because I am going to watch them play next week and I want to see a good game.
It's the same old same old. When you get DOMINATED at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, it doesn't matter who your skill position players are. Poor blocking, poor tackling, poor execution.......sounds like a broken record.

Good news is, it can't get much worse than it was today.....Bring on the Titans......lol.
I honestly don't know what to even say right now... Sad

The Bengals are a MESS, and they appear to be nowhere near fixable.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Going to be another long season with Marvin at the helm. I agree with what Berman said on ESPN yesterday. The Bengals, a team with so much, giving us so less.