Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 42 Betsy Layne 32
Final...Congrats to the Hornets on their first win of the season.
Congrats Hornets!
Very exiciting game. Lots of offense both ways and a lot of flags both ways. Both teams were sent to locker rooms after game without the traditionl hand shake. Shepherd set Magoffin school record with 5 rushing TDs. Also 257 yds rushing on 23 carries. rockon.gif
Congrats to the hornets looks like it was a pretty interesting game.
good job hornets
PHSFAN Wrote:Final...Congrats to the Hornets on their first win of the season.

And I hope it isn't the last. :#1:
Congrats to Shepherd for getting the school record also!!
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Congrats to Shepherd for getting the school record also!!

If i read right in the Big Sandy News today,they are giving the ups to one of the freshman players, it could be because Brandon had to change his jersey number after being the #24 being ripped to shreds in the KCC game. May have to contact them. LOL!
eingram003 Wrote:If i read right in the Big Sandy News today,they are giving the ups to one of the freshman players, it could be because Brandon had to change his jersey number after being the #24 being ripped to shreds in the KCC game. May have to contact them. LOL!

Somebody needs to contact them and tell them who it was .. he deserves the recognition..
I bet that freshman was happy lol
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Somebody needs to contact them and tell them who it was .. he deserves the recognition..
I bet that freshman was happy lol

I will get his dad to do it, when I talk to him at practice today and I am going to read it again to make sure, but I think I was right.