Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Harlan 8 Letcher Co. 6
Rick Flair....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ride Space Mountain BABY.
Just an inside joke for those who know Flair and his statement and what it means......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
You mean to tell me that not everyone knows the Nature Boy?

Again Whooooooooooo! There may be more oooo's in it someone correct me if I'm wrong.
these boys will be closer group of kids now that they will play together and not against each other. Alot of people think they will not be able to play, but we have 3 different teams giving kids plenty of playing time. 8th and 7th grade team. 7th grade team, and 5th and 6th grade team.
SOOOOO,
I have found a few closet wrestling fans out there in Patriot and DaBears. Good to know that you all have a sense of humor, thought I'd just throw that analogy out there from the Dirtiest Player in the Game and see if anyone bit the hook. Even though you two are from over the big mountain and I'm on this side I think I'd like to sit down and pick your brains a little, I think you two think a lot like me and that kind of scares me for Me and You guys or gals which ever you are.
I'm am not a closet fan, my wife took my wrestling privileges, though I have some friends come up every now and again and she don't tell them not to watch it while their here. One of my best friends from Harlan lives in Lexington now would be a wrestler if he could he loves it like we do football. It's not like the old days more like a soap opera now.