Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville defeats Pike Central
9/2 @ Pikeville

Pikeville won Varsity 2-0

i noticed kayla pennington and JV started, then she worked the varsity in 1 by 1. They pulled ahead once but she swaped the good combo out and lost the lead

IN MY OWN HOLDING OPINION -- kayla pennington, candice ward, lakan mills, kayla francis, lakan coleman, and molly meade should start. Courtney charels should be 1st off the bench if not starting
No it wasn't Kayla Pennington and the JV that started it was a few of the JV. Kayla Pennington, Kayla Francis, Lana Bellamy, Lakin Mills, Molly Meade, and Destiny Hamilton started. You know I'm tired of everyone blaming our coach for everything when the blame needs to be placed on us players and we have told our coach that. She and Coach Reed are doing everything they can to turn us around and they work very hard together for us, but it is us as players we need to pull together more. Our coach is doing something probably no one else would do and she is coaching against her doctor's wishes due to they did not want her coaching due to health reasons but she stayed with us because we wanted her too. So everyone that read this please stop bashing and blaming everything on our coach and lay the blame where it needs to be on us. Thank You.
well then IMO if its the players to be blamed let them choose who plays. I dont go to PC but ive been to a couple games and ive seen coach kennedy yell for some odd reasons at the girls. and also IMO last year wasnt her coaching, it was Kayla Lowe.
IMO, i think pike central needs to quit setting kayla pennington everytime, because its too obvious, and teams realize this....they know the balls goin to kayla everytime...just a bit of advice..