Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REMINDER: BGR Fantasy Football Draft Tonight @ 8:00pm!!!
Good Luck To All!
ttt
I have no clue what so ever what reminded me of this, but I am glad I thought about it about 30 minutes ago.
Where was everyone at? There was only 3 of us drafting!
Saturday night is never a good night for a draft, lol. I just got in..Sorry guys...Sunday night is the perfect night for a draft IMO!
Too late to tell me know, I woulda changed it if I knew more than 3 people woulda actually live drafted.
Jshort5 Wrote:Too late to tell me know, I woulda changed it if I knew more than 3 people woulda actually live drafted.

You could always go to LM tools and reset the draft if you wanted everyone to be in the draft.
Do you want me to do that? Lets getta poll going to see if we should reset the draft for tomorrow night, because Thursday is the first game of the season.
Jshort5 Wrote:Do you want me to do that? Lets getta poll going to see if we should reset the draft for tomorrow night, because Thursday is the first game of the season.

It's your call man do what you please, but it would be better to have more than 3 this time around. Plus we would know that everyone would be in it b/c its labor day and no one has to work or no one has school.
Alright, Ill change it, what time do you think I should set it for?
Man sorry I didnt respond on here yesterday. I was in Lexington all day and didn't get home until 9:30. But like you said the first game of the regular season is thursday so we are running out of time if you still want to reset it.
Reset it if possible.
So what is the deal commish? Reset? Draft? Anything? I can be on here any night...
Yeah I can be on here any night as well. Heck if we can get everyone we migh as well have it tonight.
You want to at 9:45? or tomorrow at 9:00?
If I could figure out when everybody can be on at school that would be great! Smile
Ok the latest tomorrow I can get us in is 5:30pm, does this sound good enough? I mean its do or die tomorrow, WE HAVE TO GET THIS IN BEFORE THURSDAY!!!!
I should be able to be on tomorrow at 5:30. Don't see why I wouldn't be. But some might have football practice or get off work late. Lets see what happens!
Yeah, but I already reset the league so if your not there, Im sorry, Ill try to do it better next year.
Jshort5 Wrote:Yeah, but I already reset the league so if your not there, Im sorry, Ill try to do it better next year.

I'll be there for sure then. Heck you did a good job setting up the league, just the problem was no one showing up during draft time. Hopefully we can get more than 3 this go around.
That should work for me.
You all have got to be kidding me...Some of us work you know, and here I am there the first night for my draft now my team is screwed. No affence but that isn't right
Hey...We can't please everyone..I will just have to cut my workout short to make this draft..See you all at 5:30!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hey...We can't please everyone..I will just have to cut my workout short to make this draft..See you all at 5:30!

Well I am just saying its aggrivating because I did cut out things to be at the first draft, while this time I have to work and there are no questions about it. I work from 3 until 10:30 so its not like I have any other choice, I really think to make it fair to everone who was there last time and not this time we should have just had it give us who ever we got and be done with it but thats JMO.
Nothing we can do about it now, sorry.