Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Investagating Death of PRP Player
This doesn't look good at all...
http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...GECAROUSEL
Whoa.......
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I'd say PRP will be looking for a new coach soon. Some football coaches think they are bigger than life sometimes! Sounds like this one will pay.
bball fan Wrote:I'd say PRP will be looking for a new coach soon. Some football coaches think they are bigger than life sometimes! Sounds like this one will pay.
If it were my kid, I would ask for an investigation especially if the coach was making the kids run in extreme amounts in extreme heat.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

This poor family....there's just something special to a mom about her little boys...... They really need lots or prayer.
I read that an autopsy wasn't needed, what about toxicology? There was a diet pill everyone was taking about 5 years ago that you could get from GNC and it gave you alot of energy and players were taking it and thier core temps got really high too.
My heart goes out to the family, I can only look at mine and wonder how lucky I am.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
There are rules governing practice if the heat index is 104! Sounds like an old school coach that thinks denying a player water makes them tougher!! It is so sad, and in 2008 it should never happen! God Bless the family- and pray it doesnt happen to anyone else!!
I had read in another article that the heat index was 94. The players recieved 3 water breaks in a 1 hour practice. Here the soccer parents are saying they saw kids running extra after practice. Was this kid one of them?
I havent read any other articles on this except the one posted. Kids should get plenty of water breaks during practice, they should always have water avalible anytime a kid feels like he needs water. IMO water "breaks" are good, but always having water near by is the best way to go. Getting something to drink shouldn't be a privliage it is a MUST!