Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JV GAME-Johnson Central 68 Pikeville 6
Just a score anyone know what happened? Hopefully Pikeville has a lot of good underclassmen playing just at the varsity level and none in the JV games....Congrats to JC looks like they are going to continue to build up their program.
Congrats Johnson Central!
Good lord.. Did JC bring thier varsity PHS?? :x
I would say that most of Pikeville's talented JV players play varsity so therefore didn't even play this game. Or else JC just dominated!
torQQue Wrote:Good lord.. Did JC bring thier varsity PHS?? :x

I believe Beef pretty much hit it on the head QQ...for example Pburg beat the Pikeville JV team pretty bad and then when all of our young guns got the help from their older tammates they put the Pburg varsity in its place. You take the Honaker twins and Harmon off of any Class A JV team and they are going to feel it. All I can say for the young guys on Pikeville's JV....thank god we got some studs that are underlcassmen that play varsity only.
i just think that pikevill needs a lille bit more work on that tough offence
#7 Wrote:i just think that pikevill needs a lille bit more work on that tough offence

I agree...these JV kids are 14 and 15 year old kids learning a whoe new system, that they dont get to pratice much, because they are running scout team in pratice and running the plays of the opponent that Pikeville will face on Friday night. I think this group of kids will be fine just going to take a while to get everything down....keep working hard guys.