Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independent HS Preview?
Anyone know when it is going to be released? I was thinking around the 22nd, anyone know for sure?
BTW are there any papers in the SE part of the state that do a preview. If so do they include any NE teams, particularly Russell?
Doesn't the Ashland Daily Independent do one each year?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Doesn't the Ashland Daily Independent do one each year?

might wanna check the thread title again
Beetle01 Wrote:might wanna check the thread title again

Smile

I feel like a complete idiot right now, thought your were referring to independent schools.
It happens to the best of us. Do any papers in the Belfry, Paintsville, Prestonsburg area do any HS previews like the ADI?
Beetle01 Wrote:It happens to the best of us. Do any papers in the Belfry, Paintsville, Prestonsburg area do any HS previews like the ADI?

I know that the Big Sandy News will be doing a preview that will come out a week before the season starts, Floyd County Times (Prestonsburg) has one but its only Floyd County schools, I don't believe that the Paintsville Herald does one, I'm not sure that the Appalachian News-Express (Pikeville) does one either, although I believe that the Medical-Leader (Pikeville) does one but they only cover Pike, Floyd, and Letcher Counties.
I believe Pikeville's ANE previews are just of the county teams and it comes out basically as a preview of the Pike Co. Bowl that Friday.