Poll: Ashland vs. Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland Rams
58.06%
Ashland Blazer Tomcats
41.94%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland Blazer vs. Raceland - Aug. 29
Raceland
I think Ashland suprises some people here and gets revenge for last year.
This should be a really good game, probably one of the better ones in the state. Both teams basically return everyone, although Ashland did lose their all-purpose player Matt Thomas. Its hard to predict a winner but it should be a very good game.

I'll wait and make a prediction after each get a few scrimmages under their belts.
I'm going with the Rams in a squeaker.
Raceland by 21.. No lie,, I think that the off season has given the edge to Raceland. Their lineman run track in the spring and run on the 4x100.. They produce!!!
Denton, Logan, Carver, Boyles, Selvage to say a few,, have really improved since last year. They work and play as a team,, that makes a difference. So really i think the score will be in favor of the RAMS !!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Raceland Rams!
I look for Ashland to be much improved and take this game by 2 TD's.
From what I hear about Ashland this year.. the line is need of help.. This comes from a players father at Ashland. His son is a lineman.. Thats what I heard but then again, it may be just DIS-INFORMATION too.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I am not for sure about what Ashland has this year, but talking to one of the Raceland's player's parents the Rams are expecting BIG,BIG things this year. They only lost two players from last years team. They are very excited about this year. Plus when the playoffs come around this year they do not have to worry about them Northern Kentucky teams unless they make it to Louisville. That in itself is a plus.
Thats TRUE !!!
Gut feeling, I think Ashland dominates this game this year. As for the gut midee yes its a big one!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
To early to say..

Ram em'
Raceland
I'll bet Russell beats both of them.

I not sure who will win. I can see either team winning.Does anyone know the record between these teams the last 10 meetings?
ttt
Raceland in a close one again!
WHAT DOES ttt mean?????
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:WHAT DOES ttt mean?????

He is just bumping the thread to the top. Keeping the games close to the top for forum browsers/ and keep them active.
Beetle01 Wrote:He is just bumping the thread to the top. Keeping the games close to the top for forum browsers/ and keep them active.
AAA.......lol
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
You know thier is a weird feeling about Ashland not being the powerhouse we are use to. I'm really surprised that we don't hear more about it. If Raceland beats them three years in a roll, do you think there will be some "head hunting"?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Raceland wins by a field goal.
I just don't see Ashland getting smacked in the mouth three years in a row. I have a feeling they will be ready for this game and win by a TD.
I was told by a friend of mine from Ashland that this years Tomcats have shown more life and enthusiasm than any Ashland team in the last few years. They do however have some injury problems. Most notably Carter will miss this game.
I still think Raceland wil be too much for them it will be close and then Raceland pulls ahead by 2 TDs.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:WHAT DOES ttt mean?????

It actually means to the top which as stated is a way to keep this particular topic at the top of the search page.
I'm going to say Ashland in the upset. 32-28
Ashland by a td late in the 4 th
I think 5A Ashland being underdogs to 1A Raceland is a story in itself.

:eek:
kybaseball Wrote:I'll bet Russell beats both of them.

I not sure who will win. I can see either team winning.Does anyone know the record between these teams the last 10 meetings?

Ashland leads 12-6 all time.

This century it is tied 2-2.
Thanks Beetle for those stats.