Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County Black Bear's Coaches.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of all the new coaches for the new school? I know coach Larkey is the football coach, but who else was hired to be the coache?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of all the new coaches for the new school? I know coach Larkey is the football coach, but who else was hired to be the coache?

I'll try.

Coach Tom Larkey

Ovie Canady
Denny Farmer
Jon Reynolds
Frank Viccini
Coach Lovely
Eddie Creech
Scott Caldwell

I apologize, I have drawn a blank, there are about 2 or 3 more and I just can not think of them.

I think Chris and Dackery try to help when they can also.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of all the new coaches for the new school? I know coach Larkey is the football coach, but who else was hired to be the coache?

I just re read your post. Are you asking about the other coaching postions like basketball, baseball, ect..?
Mama Bear Wrote:I'll try.

Coach Tom Larkey

Ovie Canady
Denny Farmer
Jon Reynolds
Frank Viccini
Coach Lovely
Eddie Creech
Scott Caldwell

I apologize, I have drawn a blank, there are about 2 or 3 more and I just can not think of them.

I heard the Defensive Coordinator is the former Head Coach at one of the 3 schools.
Mama Bear Wrote:I just re read your post. Are you asking about the other coaching postions like basketball, baseball, ect..?
:dontthink Probably not, in the "Football" forum.:p
DevilsWin Wrote:I heard the Defensive Coordinator is the former Head Coach at one of the 3 schools.

Denny and Ovie are the in charge of the defense. Ovie was head coach at Evarts. Denny was defensive coach at Cawood. This defense is something!:Thumbs:
Mama Bear Wrote:Denny and Ovie are the in charge of the defense. Ovie was head coach at Evarts. Denny was defensive coach at Cawood. This defense is something!:Thumbs:

What stands out? Scheme, speed, size?
Mama Bear Wrote:I'll try.

Coach Tom Larkey

Ovie Canady
Denny Farmer
Jon Reynolds
Frank Viccini
Coach Lovely
Eddie Creech
Scott Caldwell

Well isn't that lovely?Smile Smile Smile Smile
thecoacher Wrote:What stands out? Scheme, speed, size?

Now remember this is from a womans point a view.....lol

I don't see how the other team can throw the ball or even pass it off .....if they are lying flat on their backs with a black bear staring in their face mask. I can't wait to see what it looks like when they have their armor on! It's attack, attack, attack! So I guess speed.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Well isn't that lovely?Smile Smile Smile Smile

Coach Lovely has coached for so long that I just think of his first name as Coach. lol His real first name, the one his momma gave him, is Charles. He coached with Larkey back in the 80's when he was at Cawood High School.
were can I post to find out the other sports? Do I have to go to each sport or is there a website for the school?
The coaches are:

Ovie Canady D Coordinator
Fred McCreary RB
Steve Morris WR
Frank Vicini WR
Eddie Creech QB
John Reynolds OL
Charles Lovely OL
Denny Farmer LB
Scott Caldwell Freshmen
Glenn Wills Equip
sekyfootball Wrote:The coaches are:

Ovie Canady D Coordinator
Fred McCreary RB
Steve Morris WR
Frank Vicini WR
Eddie Creech QB
John Reynolds OL
Charles Lovely OL
Denny Farmer LB
Scott Caldwell Freshmen
Glenn Wills Equip

Looks like Da Bears are on the right track.Nice staff.
That looks like a great coaching staff to me.
I believe the coaches' responsibilities I listed may be a little off. I know the ones listed are correct because that is what the players are saying. I believe that they also have to coach both sides of the ball though. I am not 100 percent sure what some of them are doing on defense.
I thought Coach Larkey had one or more of his sons helping out?