Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Dead after Fire in Downtown Pikeville
This is so said, my thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family members of the two victims.BTW, since when is a NBC station considered a sister station to a CBS station, like WSAZ to WYMT?
Sad indeed!! My heart goes out to the family of this mother and son.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Jshort5 Wrote:This is so said, my thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family members of the two victims.BTW, since when is a NBC station considered a sister station to a CBS station, like WSAZ to WYMT?
Since they have the same ownership.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Since they have the same ownership.

Oh, thanks FOX SPORTS.
Panther Thunder Wrote:http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/24115489.html
Did you know that kid PT? JR said he knew him. This is a sad deal and I pray that the LORD watches over that family.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Did you know that kid PT? JR said he knew him. This is a sad deal and I pray that the LORD watches over that family.
I knew who he was, but didn't really know him. I met the kids that tried to help at the movies once, and it's amazing they tried to help, most kids would just see a fire and try to take videos with their phones. But there was nothing that could be done once they got there. But yes God will watch over them.
Very sad story indeed..And we need more kids that acted upon like these kids did in today's world! Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends for sure!
heard that bad wiring caused this fire.