Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Rap, He Sing
T-pain and Lil' Wayne are in the process of making a collaborated album, in which they will combine to give the best of the rapping and singing of each artist. T-pain wants to get better recognition for his rapping and Lil' Wayne for his harmonizing. One single has been released called "I Can't Believe It". The two will be listed under the group name "T-Wayne". The album is set to drop in late 2008 or early 2009. Cannot Wait, it's a great combination.
isnt "Get Money" by both of them also?
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:isnt "Get Money" by both of them also?
Yes, those are supposedly two confirmed tracks for the album.
I hear it's gonna be bigger than The Beatles-Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band!:p
DevilsWin Wrote:I hear it's gonna be bigger than The Beatles-Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band!:p
Smile Smile Smile Thats a good one.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yes, those are supposedly two confirmed tracks for the album.

Got Money is on the Carter III, Lil' Wayne's new album.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Got Money is on the Carter III, Lil' Wayne's new album.
Yes, as is "Can't believe it" is on T-pain's album to be released 9-30-08, Thr33 Rings. But both songs will be on this album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_Rap,_He_Sing
I just bought THA CARTER III today and it is awesome, looking forward to this one coming out.
T-Pain's new CD, "Th33 Rings" is going to be awesome. He has already released two singles from the CD... "Silver & Gold" and "Can't Believe It" feat. Lil' Wayne.
Youre right my brother bought it and its the greatest album ever made in the history of mankind and might possibly bring world hunger to an end and cure AIDS with one listen. ITS NOT REAL MUSIC. You guys should pick up a guitar and put on a Van Halen album and listen to someone who has true musical talent.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Youre right my brother bought it and its the greatest album ever made in the history of mankind and might possibly bring world hunger to an end and cure AIDS with one listen. ITS NOT REAL MUSIC. You guys should pick up a guitar and put on a Van Halen album and listen to someone who has true musical talent.
:thatsfunn This is why the have millions of dollars.
Panther Thunder Wrote::thatsfunn This is why the have millions of dollars.
No these rappers have millions of dollars because white upper middle class suburban kids want desparetly to be "Tough" and "Street" and "Gangsta"and they think that listening to this junk makes them that way. Its not the "music" you guys like from these "artists" its the life style. You guys acting like you do about this stuff is about as silly lil wayne as wayne putting on a cowboy hat and singing a George Jones song.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:No these rappers have millions of dollars because white upper middle class suburban kids want desparetly to be "Tough" and "Street" and "Gangsta"and they think that listening to this junk makes them that way. Its not the "music" you guys like from these "artists" its the life style. You guys acting like you do about this stuff is about as silly lil wayne as wayne putting on a cowboy hat and singing a George Jones song.

Smile

Its nothing like that, I love Lil' Wayne's music simply because of the way he raps, he does it better than anyone. I don't like him because of the way he dresses, drives, or anything else he owns.

I recommend you to listen to the song "3 Peat", very good song were he says some things about his life.
He is a genius with words. Definitely the best out there right now.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Smile

Its nothing like that, I love Lil' Wayne's music simply because of the way he raps, he does it better than anyone. I don't like him because of the way he dresses, drives, or anything else he owns.

I recommend you to listen to the song "3 Peat", very good song were he says some things about his life.
Ill give you rap is an artform. Its just miscategorized as music which it isnt IMO. Its spoken word poetry set to a bunch of beats either fed into a computer or lifted from another record that real musicians created. Im sure lil' wayne is talented at what he does but hes not a musician.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ill give you rap is an artform. Its just miscategorized as music which it isnt IMO. Its spoken word poetry set to a bunch of beats either fed into a computer or lifted from another record that real musicians created. Im sure lil' wayne is talented at what he does but hes not a musician.
I'll go with that.
-STAT- Wrote:He is a genius with words. Definitely the best out there right now.

Want to hear a genius with words listen to Lupe Fiasco.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Smile

I took your advice and listened to it. I was so moved on the part where he told his girlfriend that she better have sex with him good or someone else will? Real touching stuffRolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I took your advice and listened to it. I was so moved on the part where he told his girlfriend that she better have sex with him good or someone else will? Real touching stuffRolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Thats why I said "some things".
I love 3 peat and lil wayne!
Pink Floyd's - Dark Side of the Moon was on the Top 100 Albums chart for over 20 years.
Ya think this one will be that sucessful?

Maybe as big as Radiohead's - OK Computer?
DevilsWin Wrote:Pink Floyd's - Dark Side of the Moon was on the Top 100 Albums chart for over 20 years.
Ya think this one will be that sucessful?

Maybe as big as Radiohead's - OK Computer?
No, but why the need to come here and hate just for that sole reason?
Panther Thunder Wrote:No, but why the need to come here and hate just for that sole reason?
LOL I'm not hatin'.

I just asked a simple question.
DevilsWin Wrote:LOL I'm not hatin'.

I just asked a simple question.
Dont be comin on here hatin on my little homie Panther Thunder hes from the mean streets of the Bowles Addition you know! Wink Wink Wink
Yea rap isnt a music style, thats why kayne west won a grammy....its just a shame...yeowww rap is like the most popular music style on the face of the earth, RIP Tupac haha

PS...X gonna give it to ya!!!
Kanye West, Nelly, Chamillionaire and T-Pain are favorite rappas'.
Jshort5 Wrote:Kanye West, Nelly, Chamillionaire and T-Pain are favorite rappas'.
:confused: K? lol
Panther Thunder Wrote::confused: K? lol

I was puttin' in my 2 cents.:o
Jshort5 Wrote:I was puttin' in my 2 cents.:o
Wouldn't that be, "2 cent"?