Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County new Coach?
Has anybody heard anything?Rolleyes
CleanupMan Wrote:Has anybody heard anything?Rolleyes

I did not even know that they were getting one
Me either, what happen to Maynard? Wonder if he still is going to be the AD?
He resignation took affect about the beginning of June I believe.
Not disputing CleanupMan at all, but can anyone on here absolutely clarify this? I have been told by many people, that it was true, but some say yay he has resigned, then someone else will say its false. One minute, the new coach is already chosen, the next, Maynard hasnt even left. I'm confused.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Not disputing CleanupMan at all, but can anyone on here absolutely clarify this? I have been told by many people, that it was true, but some say yay he has resigned, then someone else will say its false. One minute, the new coach is already chosen, the next, Maynard hasnt even left. I'm confused.

I have not heard what the real story is...... but i would like to know
Bosox Fan Wrote:I have not heard what the real story is...... but i would like to know

The real story is Ben has a new baby and would like to spend some time with his new family. That's pretty much it.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:The real story is Ben has a new baby and would like to spend some time with his new family. That's pretty much it.

Ok??? So he is staying then ?
Bosox Fan Wrote:Ok??? So he is staying then ?
No, he wants to spend more time at home. Expect an assistant to be named the new head coach.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:No, he wants to spend more time at home. Expect an assistant to be named the new head coach.

Which one? any ideas?
Brandon Ramsey is the new Head Coach at Boyd Co.
Is that for sure
Bosox Fan Wrote:Is that for sure

Would we lie about it?:confused:
No... but I have read things on here that are wayyyyy off because they go by what they hear instead of what they know
Bosox Fan Wrote:No... but I have read things on here that are wayyyyy off because they go by what they hear instead of what they know
Not from me, you haven't.Rolleyes
Did I say that i have read things from YOU that were wrong.... NO.... I was just wondering if it was official....
Bosox Fan Wrote:Did I say that i have read things from YOU that were wrong.... NO.... I was just wondering if it was official....
Sure made it sound that way.............Brandon was named head coach about 3 weeks ago.
Well sounds like Boyd County baseball will be in good hands.
Ramseys are very good coaches.:1:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Sure made it sound that way.............Brandon was named head coach about 3 weeks ago.

ok well i was just making sure sorry for asking