Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyson Gay
Do you think he will break the World record in the 100m?

today he ran a 9.68 with the wind behind him so it didnt count
Man I hope so..He was scootin' today! He is unreal~
FATMAN Wrote:Do you think he will break the World record in the 100m?

today he ran a 9.68 with the wind behind him so it didnt count

That sucks.
Walter Dix is who I'm hoping will get it (Seminole Pride), the top three were all sub 10. That's ridiculous.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Walter Dix is who I'm hoping will get it (Seminole Pride), the top three were all sub 10. That's ridiculous.

Id rather see a kentucky boy get it
That is flat moving.
Its bullstuff how they didn't give him the worl record. Oh well, there is always next time!!! And this kid is super fast!!! He makes fast people look, not fast.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Its bullstuff how they didn't give him the worl record. Oh well, there is always next time!!! And this kid is super fast!!! He makes fast people look, not fast.

I wonder how much the wind can really help a sprinter. Sounds like something that should be on that Sport Science show on FSN.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I wonder how much the wind can really help a sprinter. Sounds like something that should be on that Sport Science show on FSN.
You would think, well it can't make that much of a difference, but Walter Dix with the wind ran a 9.80, his best at the NCAA's was 9.94. So, it does help a ton apparently, but yea I'd like to see sports science go after that one.