Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post 76 opens season 4-0
thoughts....
Well since I have no clue who is on the team....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Kris Bias
J.C Murnahan
Greg Bowling
Chis Barrnett
Cory Adams
David Bentley
Matt Thomson
Shane Grim
Thats the names I know off the top of my head
Cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
good start...Corey Adams With 2 hr's and a triple ..one left handed and one right handed in a 9 -3 win vs cinncinatti post 72.....Grimm with the win

JC Murnahan with 2 Hr's in as many games

Peyton Martin 4 for 4 vs Bluegrass chiefs
Corey Adams 3-5 vs Bluegrass Chiefs
INSIGHT Wrote:good start...Corey Adams With 2 hr's and a triple ..one left handed and one right handed in a 9 -3 win vs cinncinatti post 72.....Grimm with the win

JC Murnahan with 2 Hr's in as many games

Peyton Martin 4 for 4 vs Bluegrass chiefs
Corey Adams 3-5 vs Bluegrass Chiefs

Did you attend all 4 games Insight? I bet it was a hot 4 games to watch.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Did you attend all 4 games Insight? I bet it was a hot 4 games to watch.

it was in the paper
Bosox Fan Wrote:it was in the paper

Just wondering. I couldn't imagine sitting through 4 games in the sun this weekend. :notworthy
OutsideLogic Wrote:Just wondering. I couldn't imagine sitting through 4 games in the sun this weekend. :notworthy

A parent would
Didn't mean to hit a nerve.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Didn't mean to hit a nerve.

you did not at all.... I dont even have kids... I was just saying that a parent would sit in the sun to watch their kids play
where is post 76 located? is this team a jr division team?
kybaseball Wrote:where is post 76 located? is this team a jr division team?

Ashland and no its 18 u
Bosox Fan Wrote:Ashland and no its 18 u

I thought they did have a junior division? Or is there just two teams and one of them 18 and older?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I thought they did have a junior division? Or is there just two teams and one of them 18 and older?

there are 2 teams

an 18u and a 16u

the 16u won the state last year
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I thought they did have a junior division? Or is there just two teams and one of them 18 and older?

I think you're right, I'm pretty sure one is 18 and older.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I think you're right, I'm pretty sure one is 18 and older.

the team were talking about is 20 and under they also have an 18 and under team..

most of the team are current college players from Pikeville college, Asbury, Rio grande, Transy, Shawnee state, Ohio wes. and signees going all over the country...
two HS juniors...now Seniors...Josh wilson LHP....Corey Adams catcher....
INSIGHT Wrote:the team were talking about is 20 and under they also have an 18 and under team..

most of the team are current college players from Pikeville college, Asbury, Rio grande, Transy, Shawnee state, Ohio wes. and signees going all over the country...
two HS juniors...now Seniors...Josh wilson LHP....Corey Adams catcher....

Believe me this team is 18 and under and I have never heard of a 20 and under team...

I was on it last year....

Thats why Matt Fyffe, Corey Clark, Kory Darby, etc did not come back and play this year....The college players are all freshmen
Bosox Fan Wrote:Believe me this team is 18 and under and I have never heard of a 20 and under team...

I was on it last year....

Thats why Matt Fyffe, Corey Clark, Kory Darby, etc did not come back and play this year....The college players are all freshmen

I'm not sure of the birth date reg's but i believe that you cannot be over 20 as of jan...but definately not 18 & under...I will get clarification and post it later...as for fyffe ,I heard that he has an invite to play in the cape cod wooden bat league. also on this team we have college players that will be sophomores next season. as I said , I 'm not positive of the age but I will find out....anyway they seem to have a pretty good team this season.....
Senior American Legion Baseball is a 19 and under program.
Junior American Legion Baseball is a 17 and under program.

Ages are based off January 1st.
INSIGHT Wrote:I'm not sure of the birth date reg's but i believe that you cannot be over 20 as of jan...but definately not 18 & under...I will get clarification and post it later...as for fyffe ,I heard that he has an invite to play in the cape cod wooden bat league. also on this team we have college players that will be sophomores next season. as I said , I 'm not positive of the age but I will find out....anyway they seem to have a pretty good team this season.....

I dont think that Fyffe is playing anywhere this summer, and I am pretty sure he was eligible to play Legion ball this year. I think he had the option of playing some where in a league in the northeast, but it was not the Cape Cod league. Cape Cod is generally considered the top summer league in the country.
INSIGHT Wrote:I'm not sure of the birth date reg's but i believe that you cannot be over 20 as of jan...but definately not 18 & under...I will get clarification and post it later...as for fyffe ,I heard that he has an invite to play in the cape cod wooden bat league. also on this team we have college players that will be sophomores next season. as I said , I 'm not positive of the age but I will find out....anyway they seem to have a pretty good team this season.....

Well I will not argue... I know what is right... But back to the topic.... When do they play again and where
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I dont think that Fyffe is playing anywhere this summer, and I am pretty sure he was eligible to play Legion ball this year. I think he had the option of playing some where in a league in the northeast, but it was not the Cape Cod league. Cape Cod is generally considered the top summer league in the country.

Just a little info that I found out. Matt is playing with the Bennington Bombers which is in Vermont, I think. They are part of the NYCBL which is the New York Collegiate Baseball League. He pitched a couple of innings of relief in their last game. I think they have a website.
Eagle Eye Wrote:Just a little info that I found out. Matt is playing with the Bennington Bombers which is in Vermont, I think. They are part of the NYCBL which is the New York Collegiate Baseball League. He pitched a couple of innings of relief in their last game. I think they have a website.
OK thanks, I was told by one of his buddies that he decided not to play and asked if he would work out with him this summer instead. Glad to see that he decided to go on and play. The NYCBL is a very good summer league. I am familiar with some other players that are playing there this summer. Certainly not the Cape Cod, but still very good.
Bosox Fan Wrote:Ashland and no its 18 u
Legion doesn't have 18 and under. They have 19 and under & 17 and under. I think that....Not sure what this team really is, but they have a really nice bunch of kids.
DJ Ousley from Johnson Central plays for them, I think.
Post 76 has a 19u Senior Team, The Sixers.
And they have a 17u Junior Team, The Athletics.
DJ Ousley no longer plays for the Junior team either.