Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone kin to someone rich or famous??
My cousin owns a farm next to John Michael Montgomery. A friend of the family knew 2 really famous wrestlers, can't recall which ones, I will ask someone as soon as I get home and post back with names.
Thank you for the warm welcome here Mr Incredible.. I really enjoy the site !
Red Devilette Wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome here Mr Incredible.. I really enjoy the site !
no problem glad to have ya on here look forward to many russell red devil debates with ya :evil:
You gotta deal.. Always be true to your school lol.. As sad as it can be sometimes lol Smile
Welcome Red Devilette ..hope ya have fun Tongue
103615311:
Thank you very much.. You all have mad me feel very welcome.. I love this site and I'm sure I will spend a lot of time here :lol:
Welcome Red Devilette. Idea
Thank you very much torQQue
Welcome Red Devilette!

Will you be at the game tonight?
I know I will be
Welcome Red Devilette. Nice to have you aboard. Of course if you have any questions or any comments my email is on my signature. Thanks for signing up and enjoy the freedom of speech. 8)
I'm related to Jesse and Frank James the outlaws lol.. John Pelphry's little sister used to be my babysitter.. Greg Gagne (former twins pitcher) used to be my neighbor when i lived in mass. and my other neighbor had "connections" lol.
Thank you guys so very much.. Everyone has been so friendly ..
And no, im sorry tomcat, since I live in Pike Co, its hard for me to get to any of my schools games, unless they come down here lol.. Hopefully soon I will be able to see them play.. I would love to see some of the people I know, since the same coach is coachin that has coached for ages lol.. But he knows what hes doin I would assume..
Welcome Red Devilette. Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do. Nice to have another addition to our team. Happy posting. 8)