Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lewis County Player
Who is the new big man playing for Lewis Co?
not sure why the words out its not official but his name is chris thompson he may be moving from south carolina to Lewis county he is 6'6 240 would be a nice add to the lewis team but like i said nothings official.
When a player like that might be coming to Lewis Co and will be your starting big man the word gets around.
I hear he has had a good two days of camp. A lot of people agree if he works out LC will win the district and have a great shot at the region.
kybaseball Wrote:I hear he has had a good two days of camp. A lot of people agree if he works out LC will win the district and have a great shot at the region.

I am shocked that none of the other schools in the 16th are trying to coax him into going somewhere else?
Time will tell.
kybaseball Wrote:I hear he has had a good two days of camp. A lot of people agree if he works out LC will win the district and have a great shot at the region.

lol a great shot at region. No one in that region can compete with EC their on a whole different level than any other team in the 16th.
mjballer23 Wrote:lol a great shot at region. No one in that region can compete with EC their on a whole different level than any other team in the 16th.

i would assume that you are talking about Elliot Co. They are the best team in the region but i would not say no one can compete.:thatsfunn East Carter will not be a push over and if the kid stays at Lewis they will compete easily.
they will have a great shot at district but lets see how the kid fits in with lewis co's run and gun play before we talk about region
with a big man like that the offense should be tailored to him.theres nothing wrong with running a half court offense once in a while. a lot of people say the district is already in the bag and the region is a is a very real possibility. theres a lot of buzz going around and expectations are high.

that's just what the people are saying.
kybaseball Wrote:i would assume that you are talking about Elliot Co. They are the best team in the region but i would not say no one can compete.:thatsfunn East Carter will not be a push over and if the kid stays at Lewis they will compete easily.

Yea why would i be talking about East Carter. When Elliot County has dominated the region for 2 years in a row. If they got them one more athletic big guy they could win state.
kybaseball Wrote:with a big man like that the offense should be tailored to him.theres nothing wrong with running a half court offense once in a while. a lot of people say the district is already in the bag and the region is a is a very real possibility. theres a lot of buzz going around and expectations are high.

that's just what the people are saying.

The "people" need to chill out. No one even knows how good this kid is. I played with a 7' kid in high school who could barely dunk. Not only that, but Lewis would have to come up big at other positions before they could have begin to talk about a regional championship. Elliot County has been playing on all cylinders for two years now, and nobody can hang with them. I don't think one kid on a mediocre team is going to change that.
yeah i agree... Who cares if he is 6'6 240, can he play ball..
mjballer23 Wrote:Yea why would i be talking about East Carter. When Elliot County has dominated the region for 2 years in a row. If they got them one more athletic big guy they could win state.

just clarifying for everyone on here who EC is:howdy: they have a pretty good big guy in Knipp.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:The "people" need to chill out. No one even knows how good this kid is. I played with a 7' kid in high school who could barely dunk. Not only that, but Lewis would have to come up big at other positions before they could have begin to talk about a regional championship. Elliot County has been playing on all cylinders for two years now, and nobody can hang with them. I don't think one kid on a mediocre team is going to change that.

this kid has NO problem dunking! they have a really nice point guard,small and power forwards. this team will be way better than mediocre.
kybaseball Wrote:this kid has NO problem dunking! they have a really nice point guard,small and power forwards. this team will be way better than mediocre.

There guards and forwards don't match up with Elliot County's. Like I said one player is not going to win them a regional championship.
after some of the things i saw done today which were...... well i'm not going to say,i recant my earlier statements.
kybaseball Wrote:after some of the things i saw done today which were...... well i'm not going to say,i recant my earlier statements.

You care to share? haha! PM me?
ban: :lame: :boosign: TongueirateSho