Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup Co. 11 Raceland 0
Final in 5...
2Fast4U Wrote:Final in 5...

Tyler threw a perfect game (5 innings but still)

Raceland looked dumb all night
What a beat down, Congrats Green
WOW!! congrats to Greenup.
Bosox Fan Wrote:Tyler threw a perfect game (5 innings but still)

Raceland looked dumb all night

Why say this? They were beaten by a better team. Raceland has done well against greenup the last few years. Now greenup has a real good group of boys and you go and call Raceland dumb. When it rolls around to where raceland has the better team again, let's see if if anybody from Raceland calls your kids dumb.
Their is a difference of LOOKING and BEING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking is in the eyes of the beholder, limited by a persons capability to reason, define reality or being able to wipe your own hindend, sine I am sure that 2 out of the 3 are covered here, then I would go as far to say that the post must have been out of quick retorical expression. Poor choice of word selection to describe a season ending situation that may have been otherwise.....Fanfarish in nature.
I did not get to see the game last night but I am most assured that my past blunders would make Raceland look like a MLB series winner.... I guess I have to look at DUMB every day in the mirror!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "