Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger in a major hole.
And it wasn't a hole in one. In the last major of the year Tiger is plus 5 and eight shots off the lead after the first round. He's not out of it but he's not on fire either.
Wouldn't it be crazy if he didn't even make the cut! I think that he will...and he will probably even make a charge and finish in the top 20...but won't win.
Mickelson shots a 65 and is in first at this time at eight under. And even had a double boggie. He might be the one to beat.
Tiger is about to tee off....so we will see.... Sad
Birdie on 1st looked good then everything fell apart to drop him to plus 7 and 15 shots off the lead.
Birdie on 6 to get back to plus six and 14 shots off the lead.
Just got a birdie on 12 to drop to plus 5 and 13 shots off the lead. He's even for the day but 1 shot over the projected cut of plus 4.
Well..here we got CD...he's gotta make a 4 on the last hole to get in.....
ok everyone just relax...tiger woods cannot win every single major he enters, the man just won the british, so calm down, if he doesnt win this major the world will continue on...lol
I'm glad you told me that FSU otherwise I would have had to shot myself.

We'll he made the cut to continue the streak and has just shot a 66 today to finish at even par after three rounds. He made a major move up the leader board today but the tops spots haven't began play yet and could either come back to Tiger or pull further away. Either way he gained several spots on moving day. Could have hit a eagle on the last hole but three putted to settle for a par and was par on 17 also. Tiger also shot a five on a par four 1st hole that he got a birdie on yesterday. With just a little more luck he could have been three or four under after todays action and right in the middle of things. We'll just have to see what the rest of the day brings. Either way just like always with Tiger its never over until its over. SEE YA.
We'll the field came back towards Tiger to get him close enough to be in the thick of things come Sunday. Tiger made up six shots Saturday and Nine overall since he was 15 shots out of the lead on Friday. Tiger sets tied for 20th at even par and six shots behind Mickelson for the lead. If Sunday goes the same as Saturday Tiger just might pull off another great comeback.
:x