Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Whitaker vs. Eric Back
Who is the best point guard? I think both of them are great players but who would you want on your team and why?
I want both of them on my team!:Clap: :Clap:
I don't think we need to pick one...we need to witness how well they will work together in support of their team next season!

Go Bulldogs!!
divadawg Wrote:I don't think we need to pick one...we need to witness how well they will work together in support of their team next season!

Go Bulldogs!!
I agree! Why does everyone always want to cause trouble. Kids have enough problems these days without people stirring up controversy that doesn't matter!!
Amen, let the kids enjoy each other and everyone else mind their own business.
kj52 Wrote:Amen, let the kids enjoy each other and everyone else mind their own business.

I totally agree!!! GO DAWGS!!!!
Yea but still I would take Whitaker. Only for the reason of everytime he makes a bank shot, the school donates $50 to his favorite charity. haha. Sorry I know bad joke, but sometimes I just really can't help.
Both are exceptional players...I would also like to add Justice from Shelby Valley...
Josh is the better point guard, Eric is not a point guard. His is a shooting guard. He can handle the ball well, but not well enough to play the point as well as Josh. Eric can shoot and will give Hazard another threat on the outside which they needed last year. Now they have 2 guards that can handle the ball and shoot the ball. Maybe Josh won't have too dribble the air out of the ball this year with another guard to help him out.
I just wish the KHSAA would let Eric play like they have everyone else that has tranfered from PCC to Hazard or vice versa. Eric is a great kid and a workhorse. He deserves to play ball.
I dont know who Back is so Ill go with Whitaker.
warmachine Wrote:I just wish the KHSAA would let Eric play like they have everyone else that has tranfered from PCC to Hazard or vice versa. Eric is a great kid and a workhorse. He deserves to play ball.

If Tate Cox can get elgible I dont see why Eric cant!!!
KyGurl Wrote:If Tate Cox can get elgible I dont see why Eric cant!!!

That's what I just said on another thread. I heard that Tate didn't even move and now he's eligible and Eric Back had a change of address and he still isn't eligible!
Pointless thread and starting to drift off topic....closed