Poll: and your vote is..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ford
32.43%
Chevrolet
27.03%
Toyota
21.62%
Other - Nissan, Lincoln
2.70%
Dodge
16.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "best" truck?
lets see what the most liked truck is her on BGR out of the 4 most common. List the specific truck if youd like

-horsepower
-speed
-looks
-engine
-toeing
etc.

Im going with the Toyota Tundra all around
Chevrolet Silverado, but you kind of forgot Dodge in the poll.
I was thinking the same thing..WHERE IS DODGE?
I like the Nissan Titan.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I was thinking the same thing..WHERE IS DODGE?
Corrected
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Honda Ridgeline
toyota tundra by far if you have never drove one your missing out there awesome.
basketballwizz Wrote:toyota tundra by far if you have never drove one your missing out there awesome.

Yep, like in 10 years Toyota buying it back for double because the frame is rusting out and its liable to break in half, causing a wreck and killing you........you know kinda like they are doing now with the 1995-00 Tacomas and soon to be added 4-Runners.............
Have to go with Chevy trucks.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I was thinking the same thing..WHERE IS DODGE?

i knew i forgot something when i posted that. lol my bad

you can add Honda if you'd like MODS but i was just trying to list the main common ones
NEXT Wrote:Yep, like in 10 years Toyota buying it back for double because the frame is rusting out and its liable to break in half, causing a wreck and killing you........you know kinda like they are doing now with the 1995-00 Tacomas and soon to be added 4-Runners.............

I have a 97 Tacoma and had mine checked yesterday in Lexington and mine actually checked out okay...not [B]enough[B] rust to be dangerous...

I was going to buy a Tundra if I could've. So I definitely have to go with the TUNDRA!!!!
Ford F-250 Crewcab, powerstroke, Lariat edition.
NEXT Wrote:Yep, like in 10 years Toyota buying it back for double because the frame is rusting out and its liable to break in half, causing a wreck and killing you........you know kinda like they are doing now with the 1995-00 Tacomas and soon to be added 4-Runners.............
Hmmm...seems to be a good investment!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a Jeep & Chevrolet person, so I'll take the Chevy Silverado any day.
Mopar or no car (or truck, lol)..
Im a Dodge man..always have been..this is my third Dodge truck..Had a nice '78 Powerwagon, a '79 Lil Red Express truck, and now my official Mike Honcho Edition '99 Dodge 1500 4x4 complete with peeling door paint. I saw it and asked myself "would Mike Honcho drive this truck?"....and the answer was simple.."Yes. Mike Honcho would drive this beast."....but I love those Mopar cars and trucks.
Truck Dodge, Car Chevy
Ford or Dodge.
-STAT- Wrote:Have to go with Chevy trucks.
I totally agree...:thumpsup:
I look for dependability in a truck more than anything, something that will last for about 6 years or so, or around 300,000 miles and I've driven Chevys, Fords, Jeeps and Toyota's, and from my experiences I would have to go with Toyota.