Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who would u rather have on your team?
who would u rather have on your basketball team?...Seth kiser, or Kris bentley
Bently, Kiser is a head case.
Kiser is gone...why talk about him?
Both are gone.
Sorry bout that one guys im just a lonely loser who nobody likes and was never any good at anything. im a waste of life
Bentley
b/c Kiser was good but he let his head get to big and thought he was better than he acutally was.
Kris Bentley.
"JKWON33" Wrote:Both are gone.
That's what I thought...just wasn't sure about Kris.....so why is this still a topic?
Yea they're both gone but i would pick kiser. he has more abilty in the long run than bentley.
By saying that SuperMario, I take it you never played against Kristofer, he is a very very good basketball player and I hope he lights it up in college the same way he did in the 15th.
Why would that mean anything about him not playing against Kris? Kiser is a VERY tallented player. Best in the 15th last year (when he played). Get him the right coach and he would have made a TON of noise!!
This one is very easy to pick. I would rather have Bentley.
I would have to take Bentley. I actually talked to him the other day and said he would probably get to see some playing time at Centre.
IDK if he'll get some playing time down there or not. He's a little short, but would be a pretty good PG if he can handle the pressure. I know a boy that goes to Centre and plays basketball who was an outstanding high school athlete. He rarely touches the floor, there is always someone out there better than you no matter how good you think you are.