Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acne. The limits?
For years now people have been trying to get rid of acne once in puberty such as me myself (13-18) but nothing seems to work. Such as ProActiv does even work for serious acne like it says it does. It may keep a childs face clear with a couple pimples a month. Now we have that AccTain stuff and it chaps lips and peels skin and u give blood every month and it doesnt even clear it!

Cant we find a REAL cure for acne!
any suggestions?
This may not help, but for years I've taken cotton swabs and dashed some alcohol on them and cleaned my face with them. I have a zit here and there but nothing serious.

That has always seemed to work but I had a friend that had a serious acne problem a few years ago and he took some type of medication and it cleared it right up... I'll try and find out what it was called.
My mom got me some stuff that was a wipe. It was really good and cleared my face up. I can't remember what it was called. I'll try and figure it out though.
The stuff he used im pretty sure was ProActive the best I recall Blackcat Student. Helped him alot.
play_maker Wrote:Now we have that AccTain stuff and it chaps lips and peels skin and u give blood every month and it doesnt even clear it!
This stuff absolutely worked miracles for me. Yes, it causes your skin to dry out and you have to have your blood taken every month, but you know the medicine is doing its job when your skin dries out. That's the whole point in the medicine. There was not a clear spot on my face when I was a Freshman in High School, but now I am a Calvin Kline model.

Ok, not really a model, but my face doesn't have zits anymore. Smile
RETINA (I believe is how you spell it) cleared mine up and worked miracles.