Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co @ Paintsville 5/12/08
Should be another dandy. Dont know who is pitching for LC but it should be our 1 or 2.

Bulldogs 3
Tigers 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I don't know why they would throw their 1 or 2 if it isn't a seeded game? I would say both teams would throw off and let their 3 or 4 pitchers throw this game.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I don't know why they would throw their 1 or 2 if it isn't a seeded game? I would say both teams would throw off and let their 3 or 4 pitchers throw this game.
Well just depends how the rotation fell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Well just depends how the rotation fell.

I don't think it matters how the rotation falls. It is a matter of not giving your top competition another chance to see one of your top two pitchers. If it is a game that doesn't count then you shouldn't throw your top 2, throw off with a pitcher they will most likely not see in the post season.
Im gonna take Paintsville by 3
This will be close again, but I'm going with Paintsville by 1-2
I don't think pvilles 1 or 2 is available.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I don't think it matters how the rotation falls. It is a matter of not giving your top competition another chance to see one of your top two pitchers. If it is a game that doesn't count then you shouldn't throw your top 2, throw off with a pitcher they will most likely not see in the post season.

I totally agree and I'm pretty sure that lc won't be seeing grimm or lyons so this might not be as close as predicted or it at least won't be the same type of game we saw when the two met earlier this season......at the sametime ,however you don't want to lose this one if your paintsville or lc because we are very close to post season play and it will be a psychological advantage for the winner going into the district..
Will they play?
I was by the field earlier, and though there was no standing water, the field looked very saturated. Anyone heard anything?