Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Bulldogs @ Applebee's Park
This Saturday the Hazard Bulldogs will be playing at Applebee's Park in Lexington in the All-A state tournament. I want to wish the Dawgs the best of luck. Also, a big thumbs-up to Hazard Senior Bart Teague, the only senior on the baseball team, who was supposed to leave on his senior trip to the Bahamas this evening but decided to stay here with his team so he can play in the big game on Saturday.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/563226273tEzAdj
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:This Saturday the Hazard Bulldogs will be playing at Applebee's Park in Lexington in the All-A state tournament. I want to wish the Dawgs the best of luck. Also, a big thumbs-up to Hazard Senior Bart Teague, the only senior on the baseball team, who was supposed to leave on his senior trip to the Bahamas this evening but decided to stay here with his team so he can play in the big game on Saturday.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/563226273tEzAdj

Congrats to the bulldogs... I played at applebee's for the state championship and it is a great feeling.... and the sr will not regret the decision, you can go to the Bahamas anytime, well maybe.....

Who do they play?
Bosox Fan Wrote:Congrats to the bulldogs... I played at applebee's for the state championship and it is a great feeling.... and the sr will not regret the decision, you can go to the Bahamas anytime, well maybe.....

Who do they play?

Hazard advances to play Walton-Verona in the Final 8 of the All A Baseball Tournament. They play on Saturday at 12:30 at Applebees Park in Lexington.

GOOOOOOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!
Congrads to Hazard and there team and Bart is showing great senior leadership for that team, but i sure wish he could of played in the LCA football game though. I believe if he would of played that game Hazard would of been class a champs
Good luck to the Bulldawgs. Represent the 14TH well!!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Hazard advances to play Walton-Verona in the Final 8 of the All A Baseball Tournament. They play on Saturday at 12:30 at Applebees Park in Lexington.

GOOOOOOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!

I wish them the best of luck.... are they the best team in the 14th? Sorry outside of the 15th and 16th i have no real clue about what teams are in what region,
Bosox Fan Wrote:I wish them the best of luck.... are they the best team in the 14th? Sorry outside of the 15th and 16th i have no real clue about what teams are in what region,

Estill County is the best team in the 14th, and I think Powell is a close second. However, that is only if Powell's ace is on the mound.
Sure would be nice if Estill would actually play some teams besides Powell in the 14th, if they are going to be in the 14th region. If it's to far for them to travel, maybe they should go back to whatever region they came from. No one likes to come to them and they don't like to come to no one else, so maybe they should try and just get out of this region. Would be better for everyone involved.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Sure would be nice if Estill would actually play some teams besides Powell in the 14th, if they are going to be in the 14th region. If it's to far for them to travel, maybe they should go back to whatever region they came from. No one likes to come to them and they don't like to come to no one else, so maybe they should try and just get out of this region. Would be better for everyone involved.

I think more people are upset because they can knock a lot of teams off in the region. They are going to be contender just about every year, and the 14th doesn't want anymore competition than they already have. Don't get me wrong I understand it, and I wouldn't like it either. They should be in Madison's region, and it really makes no sense why they aren't.
GOOD LUCK BULLDOGS!!!!
Well, Walton-Verona defeated Hazard 3-0. I didn't get to go to this game but by looking at the score it must have been a dandy. Especially when you consider the scores for the other games played 10-0, 12-2, 10-1. The Hazard-W-V game was easily the best of these games. Good job Dawgs!!!