Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pitchers for Each Team in 15th
any thoughts?

and what about pitcher/catcher combos?
[COLOR="Green"]Pike Central--Brandon "Buck" Martin

He's a junior but will be a college prospect. I don't think he yet realizes how good he can be but if/when he does, he will be a force![/COLOR]
I think the two most obvious ones are...

Shepherd-Hayes
Grimm-Adams
allen central?
betsy layne?
belfry?
johnson central?
lawrence county?
magoffin?
paintsville?
phelps?
pike central?
sheldon clark?
shelby valley?

any others I left out, please feel free to add...
bbaseball08 Wrote:allen central?
betsy layne?
belfry?
johnson central?
lawrence county?
magoffin?
paintsville?
phelps?
pike central?
sheldon clark?
shelby valley?

any others I left out, please feel free to add...

Betsy Layne-No idea
Belfry-Runyon
Johnson Central-Conley-Smith
Lawrence County-Shepherd-Hayes
Magoffin County-Hunley
Painstville-Grimm-Adams
Phelps-Stiltner
Pike Central-McKinney? maybe
Sheldon Clark-Horn
Shelby Valley-who knows
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think the two most obvious ones are...

Shepherd-Hayes
Grimm-Adams

I haven't seen Cory Adams on the mound for Paintsville unless he's talking to whoever is pitching.
tyler hylton and joel meade for east ridge
Prestonsburg Blackcats

Josh Rodebaugh
Bobby Hughes
Chris Schoolcraft
Martin/Mckinney
Belfry

Pitchers
Tyler Dotson
Robert T Runyon

Catcher
Shane Williamson

Belfry has the most underrated players in the 15th Regionand I believe alot of you would agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Little faced only 14 hitters during the post season, which was all he pitched this season. He's in the latter stage of his rehab from tommy john surgery last july. He had 11 K's, 1 BB, no hits and 4 of those K's were aganist L.C. where he faced 5 hitters.
bad hop Wrote:Little faced only 14 hitters during the post season, which was all he pitched this season. He's in the latter stage of his rehab from tommy john surgery last july. He had 11 K's, 1 BB, no hits and 4 of those K's were aganist L.C. where he faced 5 hitters.

Yes he did and I am not taking anything away from him because he shouldnt even be back pitching yet. But he shouldnt be pitching at all he took a great chance on coming back to early even on a pitch count. If he has a future in baseball at the next level he took a chance on ruining that chance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Have to add the Lyons kid from Paintsville on this list. Was in Lexington on Friday of Class A weekend for a meeting and we caught both games on sunday, fantastic arm for a sophomore.
Even though South Floyd isn't that good they do have a couple of decent pitchers in Cody Cook, and Tyler Mitchell.
Groundhog1965 Wrote:[COLOR="Green"]Pike Central--Brandon "Buck" Martin

He's a junior but will be a college prospect. I don't think he yet realizes how good he can be but if/when he does, he will be a force![/COLOR]

Agreed. If Buck hits the weights and takes his pitching seriously, i dont doubt it one bit that he will lead the Hawks to victory for the next 2 seasons and hopefully move on to play college ball somewhere
Kyle5_88 Wrote:Belfry

Pitchers
Tyler Dotson
Robert T Runyon

Catcher
Shane Williamson

Belfry has the most underrated players in the 15th Regionand I believe alot of you would agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont...

if their under-rated, they need to prove they are. They didnt this past season