Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Two Catchers In The 15th Region?
I would say Corey Adams, and Timmy Hayes. any other good ones?
Timmy Hayes and Corey Adams. After those two I would have to say Taylor Smith then your guess would be as good as mine, lol.
Hayes is the best in the 15th hands down.:notworthy
Money Maker Wrote:Hayes is the best in the 15th hands down.:notworthy

Hands down
Timmy Hayes-enough said!
I have never heard of these kids. Where do they play?
bball fan Wrote:I have never heard of these kids. Where do they play?

If u dont know who Tim Hayes is u dont watch to mutch High School baseball. Hayes goes to Lawrence Co. about a 1.9 pop time. Adams playes for Paintsville he has 1.9-2.0 poptime.
Tim Hayes, Senior from Lawrence County & Corey Adams, Junior from Paintsville.
Caleb Epling at East Ridge threw out about 35 to 40 runners last season. He is a senior with a pop time 2.1
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:If u dont know who Tim Hayes is u dont watch to mutch High School baseball. Hayes goes to Lawrence Co. about a 1.9 pop time. Adams playes for Paintsville he has 1.9-2.0 poptime.
I have never heard of "pop time"' either, but sounds like this Hayes kid is the real deal if a low pop time is a good thing!
A pop-time is how long it takes for the catcher to get it out of his mit and throw it down to second base. U start the timer when the ball hits the mit.That is a pop-time 1.65-1.8 is a pro's average "pop-time".
Greetings. I today such saw will be stunned. Look http://bizchlen.info
Money Maker Wrote:Hayes is the best in the 15th hands down.:notworthy

This must be more of that old lawrence co. propaganda my advice would be to watch a little more baseball...or a better suggestion is for this forum to start charging a fee to keep all the children from posting. Either way maybe this question becomes a litle clearer tuesday evening.
INSIGHT Wrote:Greetings. I today such saw will be stunned. Look http://bizchlen.info

This must be more of that old lawrence co. propaganda my advice would be to watch a little more baseball...or a better suggestion is for this forum to start charging a fee to keep all the children from posting. Either way maybe this question becomes a litle clearer tuesday evening.

MR. NO IT ALL, TELL ME SOMEONE BETTER OR BETTER POP UP TIME!!!!Big Grin
Money Maker Wrote:MR. NO IT ALL, TELL ME SOMEONE BETTER OR BETTER POP UP TIME!!!!Big Grin

I think he is refferring to Corey Adams from Painstville. Who is a tremendous catcher and hitter, but not quite to the level Hayes is yet. His career still has another year so who knows he may end up better than Hayes, but right now I think Hayes may have a slight edge.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think he is refferring to Corey Adams from Painstville. Who is a tremendous catcher and hitter, but not quite to the level Hayes is yet. His career still has another year so who knows he may end up better than Hayes, but right now I think Hayes may have a slight edge.

Yeah, I have heard alot of the Adams kid.. I wish him the best but as of right now, all I'm saying is that Hayes is the best in the 15th..
T-bone had Hayes at a 1.84 several times at the Paintsville tourny.... he threw a 1.81 at Louisville which landed him there...
Triple Crown Wrote:T-bone had Hayes at a 1.84 several times at the Paintsville tourny.... he threw a 1.81 at Louisville which landed him there...

Wow! Those are really good times.
Triple Crown Wrote:T-bone had Hayes at a 1.84 several times at the Paintsville tourny.... he threw a 1.81 at Louisville which landed him there...
Several times?
I thought TBone was only there one day??? Ididn't see Morgan Co. even try to steal and they only had like 3-4 baserunners in that game anyway. How did he get any "pop times" let alone several?

Didn't I read somewhere on this forum that he did not get scholarship money at UofL? With a 1.81???
Tim for LC
The Guru Wrote:Several times?
I thought TBone was only there one day??? Ididn't see Morgan Co. even try to steal and they only had like 3-4 baserunners in that game anyway. How did he get any "pop times" let alone several?

The only thing I can think of is in between inning while the pitcher is warming up, but that wouldn't be an accurate time anyway. I don't know about all that.