Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County Bobcats '08
How many seniors were there on the Bobcats roster in 07 and who will they miss the most? One thing for sure is that Fugate will be back, and have heard that they will be loaded this year. How many starters will they have returning on the offensive and defensive lines?
I heard that they lost most of there offensive line and there quarterback, Colby Fugate. But the Bobcats do return halfback Channing Fugate, and I heard that the Haddix boy will be quarterback.
What is Breathitt's schedule?
I say they get torched by the Harlan Co Black Bears!
DevilsWin Wrote:I say they get torched by the Harlan Co Black Bears!

I wouldn't go that far! I would say Breathitt will be good enough to not get "torched" by anybody!
Breathitt should be good enough to win all their regular season games. The district team that very easily could beat Breathitt will be Harlan County. Harlan County is a big question mark because none of us know how the students will respond to playing together instead of against each other.
sportsfan1 Wrote:Breathitt should be good enough to win all their regular season games. The district team that very easily could beat Breathitt will be Harlan County. Harlan County is a big question mark because none of us know how the students will respond to playing together instead of against each other.

Merger County was able to pull it together......even with racial devides...Rolleyes