Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is everyone!!
Hey guys, Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Ive been so busy. Ive lost about 20 lbs the last month. Don't even have time to eat.

I got about about 3 more weeks left with summer school. Never ever take 3 graduate level courses during a summer session.

I guess they wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have the University website to work on also.

Anyway, I have some of the structure of the website complete. If you would like to take a look. As of now, the complete "Program" structure is in place.. Currently working on Community and on down the list..

Those of you interested can watch it progress over the next couple of weeks.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/msis

Im using my webspace to do the layout.. Will be moved to MSU server once completed..
Hello Torqque! ill take note of that... lol
Glad to see ya again QQ! The site looks REALLY well.....keep working hard.....only 3 weeks left..

Then you have to start regular school next....lol
good luck with everything QQ. the site hasnt been quite the same since you have been so busy. the school site is looking great. hope all is well. and i too will remember not to do what you are doing lol
QQ... I've been lost without ya.. and it's been a shitty month.. hurry back now lol....
sup QQ. how did u do in ur summer courses?
The website looks great.... 8)

We're just a little over a month away from Football Season !!!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Hurry Back !!!
Gah I miss everyone so much lol! I've been working my ass off the past 2 weeks. I've worked 14 out of 17 days. SHHEWWWWW! My last day is on Saturday! Yippee!! CTD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? lol

I"m moving back to Lexington/Richmond next week. I can't wait! I'm ecstatic!
Whats up QQ....haven't heard from you in a while. I dropped my 2 hours I was taking at EKU this summer to graduate so that I could hang on to college 1 more semester. My final class that I will be taking in the fall is PE 420-Football Coaching....LOL. I just need 1 hour of a 300+ course so I think I may be able to pull my first A in a while. We need to get up with each other when ever your schedule calms down. I got a "Blue Pass" for the UK football games and will be having some great tailgating. The Blue lot is the area right next to the stadium and I finally got one so you got to make it down for some games....there are usually tix that people have that they will just give away when we go in the stadium from the tailgating. Good luck with the summer school and the website!!!
Hey I am doing great! Glad you asked..lol...