Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 18 Middlesboro 3 -- 6 INN
Wow!! Didn't expect this score. Good job BC!

Anybody have any stats.
Wow!! Bell is rolling. 2 straight huge wins.
Hit and Run Wrote:Wow!! Bell is rolling. 2 straight huge wins.

Who? Clay County and Harlan? Does Clay have a shot of winning this region?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Who? Clay County and Harlan? Does Clay have a shot of winning this region?

Clay County and Middlesboro (who just the day before beat South Laurel)

And Clay is a very talented team who does have a good chance of winning the 13th. Only losses have come to Lawrence County by 3, SL by 2, Corbin by 2 and now Bell by 2.
BaseballMan Wrote:Clay County and Middlesboro (who just the day before beat South Laurel)

And Clay is a very talented team who does have a good chance of winning the 13th. Only losses have come to Lawrence County by 3, SL by 2, Corbin by 2 and now Bell by 2.

It looks as though the 13th is completely wide open. I was under the impression that South Laurel was the favorite, but I guess there more than one favorite in the 13th.
Rumor has it also that SL may have lost their SS for the season with a torn ACL. This could be a cause for a let down at mid season, and maybe why they have struggled the last couple of games. I hope this is only a rumor, but it's seemingly true.
That would be bad for SL. but yes the 13th is wide open this year any team has as good of a shot as the other. But nice win for Bell didnt expect that score.
BaseballMan Wrote:Rumor has it also that SL may have lost their SS for the season with a torn ACL. This could be a cause for a let down at mid season, and maybe why they have struggled the last couple of games. I hope this is only a rumor, but it's seemingly true.

It would be nice to get some confirmation on that. That would be a big blow for SL and their run at the regional title.
It is definite that he injured his knee in a game last weekend, and he has been or is being taken for an MRI and there will be a definite diagnosis by the end of the week. All sources so far think he may be done for the season.