Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillbilly Days!
Here is a pic I found on the net of Joe Crawford, Ramel Bradley, Bobby Perry, and Lukash Orbzut.
Boy, I didn't even know those guys were going to be there. I was talking about Andre Woodson stopping by. I got to spend most of the day with him. Pretty cool, down to earth guy. I wish him well.

I'm disappointed now that I missed Joe and Ramel. What time were they there?
My dad is in that pic
Redneck Wrote:Well I wish I woulda been there saturday then and seen em, so I could punch Bradley and Crawford both right in the mouth.

As for friday, I put on another 10 pounds, lol. I ate 2 Gairo's(sp) and a seafood platter. Then went and partied my butt off up Island Creek til about 6 in the mornin.

Remember Perry having the broken nose?

I know the guy that gave it to him...................
I bet they thought, " Geez, there are a lot of Harley's here.. way more than teeth."

Sorry if this offends someone, I shall tuck my mullet under my coonskin hat and walk away.
I had no idea they were there either.
That's a pretty cool pic, but is it from this year?

I understand Joe and Ramel being there as seniors, but what in the world were Perry and Obrzut doing here in Pikeville?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JBIRD Wrote:I bet they thought, " Geez, there are a lot of Harley's here.. way more than teeth."

Sorry if this offends someone, I shall tuck my mullet under my coonskin hat and walk away.
That really hurts my feelings and uncles.
More Cowbell Wrote:That's a pretty cool pic, but is it from this year?

I understand Joe and Ramel being there as seniors, but what in the world were Perry and Obrzut doing here in Pikeville?

Bobby Perry and Orbzut are doing the Barnstorming tour with Joe and Ramel... Thats why those too were with them.
BCF4L Wrote:Boy, I didn't even know those guys were going to be there. I was talking about Andre Woodson stopping by. I got to spend most of the day with him. Pretty cool, down to earth guy. I wish him well.

I'm disappointed now that I missed Joe and Ramel. What time were they there?

What day was Andre there? I didn't see him. But he is down to earth, I hung out with him about 3 hours when he was at school earlier this month. Anyways, the basketball players got there about 1 or 2 o'clock.
Lady_Warrior Wrote:What day was Andre there? I didn't see him. But he is down to earth, I hung out with him about 3 hours when he was at school earlier this month. Anyways, the basketball players got there about 1 or 2 o'clock.
He was in our store (Appalachian Wireless) on Saturday.